2014 Winter Olympics Sucked. WOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Russia has to be congratulated on running a very successful 2014 Olympics.

No problems that I heard of other than weather related. The venues all looked spectacular. Medals great. Costumes of flower presenters. Everything impressed. Looking forward to closing ceremony.

InfernalDark*

Nicky's granny was right, "- He will make a fool of himself.". :laugh:

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
St. Louis very emotional, tears. " your whole career you have a few opportunities" "this is something special not just for me but my family to get the opportunity". "I'll cherish this forever."

The NHL denying this opportunity for future Olympic participation won't go over well with the players.

Vladiator16*

And that's why WE (canada) is the best hockey nation in the world

One day maybe you'll be on our level USA

You beat US by 1 GOAL, so you are better just by a little bit, but in douchebaggery you are by far the #1, congrats!

NoMoreChoking

Sep 30, 2009
I really am getting suck of the Ovi bashing because at the Olympics.

When Crosby doesn't do anything, it's the teams fault but when Ovi doesn't do anything, it's his fault.

So sick of the Ovi hate

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Well speed forward four years, with some of the injuries from this year's Olympics I just don't see the NHL participating in the next one. Of course all that may change thereafter depending upon how the "Canadian minus NHL players team" performs in South Korea.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
WTF was Backstrom thinking? Missed the biggest game of his life. Getting easier to see why this franchise is moving backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad