2014 QMJHL Draft prospects

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Odd that Fitzpatrick would play for NS when, like you said, Pickard could be there and Fitzpatrick is actually from NFLD.

PorkChopSandwiches

Oct 31, 2011
Odd that Fitzpatrick would play for NS when, like you said, Pickard could be there and Fitzpatrick is actually from NFLD.

Fitzpatrick has resided in NS for 2 years now, not sure what the 'rule' is but i guess as long as your a permanent resident of NS ( for at least a year ? ) i guess that is all that mattered there.

CRRhockey

Jan 29, 2013
Just saw the first 8 commits for the USA National Development team and Chad Krys is on it. Campoli not mentionned but heard he has also committed and not going to the Excellence Challenge through a good source at Hockey Quebec...

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Krys is American as he will be playing for the USNDP.

Michael Campoli is officially joining the USNDP as well, pretty huge snag for the US getting this Canadian kid to come on board...maybe some pay back for losing Sean Day?? :laugh:

bigbadbruins7

Dec 18, 2011
CT
I was wondering if anyone knew of any good twitter handles to follow for the QMJHL draft as it gets closer (a la sean lafortune for the OHL)? thanks

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
I was wondering if anyone knew of any good twitter handles to follow for the QMJHL draft as it gets closer (a la sean lafortune for the OHL)? thanks

Willy Palov was a good nerd to follow for English QMJHL tweets but he's really annoying during Halifax games so I don't follow him anymore.

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
haha, I had to stop following him for the same reason. his love for drouin is beyond excessive.

He gets a follow the week before the draft & during the christmas trade period but ye there's nothing worse than going on twitter and getting 100 tweets about 1 QMJHL game.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006

Personally, I don't think Willy is worth following for the draft at all. Very few of his posts are original content based on his own scouting.

Some people that I follow are Jerome Berube, Mikael Lalancette, Steve Turcotte (specifically his posts that relate to Shawinigan are almost always spot on), Anthony Marcotte, Anthony Stella, scoutman1, Station Nation, @HockeyProspctNS, Jean-Francois Dore (note: some of these people tweet a lot in french).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad