Proposal: 2014/2015 Season Trade Rumours and Proposals X - The Trade Shoe Dropped - FALLOUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
i actually pitched the Neil for watson on the main board awhile back... didnt get much response lol Watson is having a good year. Theres just not much room for him in nashville and hes getting older

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
i actually pitched the Neil for watson on the main board awhile back... didnt get much response lol Watson is having a good year. Theres just not much room for him in nashville and hes getting older

Considering where the league seems to be going & that is eliminating or substantially reducing fighting than I would think this would be a good deal for both sides at this time. Nashville could use Neil's toughness in the playoffs in the western conference & Ottawa gets a big good young forward in return. Hopefully Ottawa's management think the same & make the deal soon. BTW Ottawa could use a few more RW players in Bingo, I believe Robinson is the only natural RWer in Bingo.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
How?

The recent rumour mill has MacT not looking at doing anything except deal Petry

They think this 6'5 college goalie will be their saviour

They are likely wrong about the goalie but they really shouldn't trade Hall, it would just create another hole

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
He's a sly dog who knows.

He said to expect a quiet deadline from us at the end of the interview while hiding a little smirk.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
How?

The recent rumour mill has MacT not looking at doing anything except deal Petry

They think this 6'5 college goalie will be their saviour

They are likely wrong about the goalie but they really shouldn't trade Hall, it would just create another hole

I really want to sign that goalie.

Not because I think he's going to be good or anything, he's probably at best a tweener/backup/whatever goalie, but just so I can see the look on Oilers Fans faces when they miss out on yet another UFA they were targeting.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Well word is we are after him so there's always the possibility

I guess Hammond playing out of his mind might hurt our chances on that front though

The Jangle Meister*

everyone says Murray is shifty but hes been pretty straight up for the last few years. I dont think hes hiding ****.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
everyone says Murray is shifty but hes been pretty straight up for the last few years. I dont think hes hiding ****.

Same here, one of the few GM's in the league that's very honest about his business. Hopefully we can unload a guy or two, maybe Wiercioch and Legwand. With what's left on the market, you have to think some teams are going to inquire about Legwand, he'd be a great addition to a contender's bottom 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad