Rumor: 2014/2015 Season Trade Rumours and Proposals VII - and a title to be named later

Status
Not open for further replies.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Because he was an intriguing player who looked like he might just need a change of scenery. He already had very low value when the Stars traded him, so 8 pts in 29 games in the AHL this season brings that low value to nil.

Yes, a useable AHL body that might develop into a useful NHL body given time. He was well thought of (by Dallas). Dizzy could be a fit for the same reasons.

For me that trade is about Paul and the 2nd.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Give guptill some time. This is the most he's played pro. He's big. Has hands. Only 22. Took Hoffman till he was 25. (Hoffman is my security blanket for all players that aren't in the NHL by 25).

Guptill. Skilled. Big. Can skate. Not a player to give up on.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
3 Things to pass along:

1- No new contracts have recently been drawn up for Methot. Offer that I mention a couple of weeks ago, still stands. (this can obviously change very quickly)

2- Documentation for Greening to be waived is being worked on this morning. (apparently there is a small chance he could be traded as a couple of offers have come in during the last 24 hours).

3- Murray made a "massive" offer on something last night. Approx 5-6M in and out.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
3 Things to pass along:

1- No new contracts have recently been drawn up for Methot. Offer that I mention a couple of weeks ago, still stands. (this can obviously change very quickly)

2- Documentation for Greening to be waived is being worked on this morning. (apparently there is a small chance he could be traded as a couple of offers have come in during the last 24 hours).

3- Murray made a "massive" offer on something last night. Approx 5-6M in and out.

WOW Really want to pay close attention then for the next while. Wheels really turning as to the possibilities. Certainly stirs the discussion.

Thanks

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
3 Things to pass along:

I bet the guy is trying to get ROR.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
3 Things to pass along:

If this is true then it can't be Lehner+ for Hall because Hall makes 6mil and a goalie coming back makes at least 2mil. Puts it over.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
If this is true then it can't be Lehner+ for Hall because Hall makes 6mil and a goalie coming back makes at least 2mil. Puts it over.

Well obviously a Zibanejad or Cowen would be involved as well plus maybe Greening if we include a high pick or prospect too.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
What would it take for the Bruins to land Methot?

Spooner + Bruins 2nd??

Enough? Not enough?

In the situation that Methot won't be re-signing he'll go to the highest bidder. So who knows?

Well obviously a Zibanejad or Cowen would be involved as well plus maybe Greening if we include a high pick or prospect too.
But its 6mil in and out. Hall + anything goes over 6mil.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
What would it take for the Bruins to land Methot?

Spooner + Bruins 2nd??

Enough? Not enough?

at the trade deadline yes unless some other team pays more. before then its not in the ball park. personally i dont want spooner at all and i dont think hes an nhler

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
3 Things to pass along:

Hall. Definately Taylor Hall

1377.gif

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
5-6 M out eh?

I wonder which of our roster players would be involved... If it's for Hall then Murray is looking at giving up quite a bit more than I figured he would

I hope neither of Cowen or Ceci are involved

MelnykYoureFired

Jul 8, 2009
Ottawa
3 Things to pass along:

this kind of post always puts me on edge

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
3 Things to pass along:

What would you say the chances are that this "massive offer" materializes into a trade?

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Probably not much

Although it certainly fits with what Senschirp posted that Murray had put together a package for Taylor Hall

ChabotToTrot

Jul 22, 2011
Ottawa
Apparently Chiasson is one of the extra skaters this morning at Practice, might just be scratched but if there is a deal I would not be surprised if he is on his way out

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Apparently Chiasson is one of the extra skaters this morning at Practice, might just be scratched but if there is a deal I would not be surprised if he is on his way out

That's ok. IMO he's expandable on our roster. Wier, Chia, 2015 2nd can all be used to get someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad