Injury Report: 2014-2015 Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Holden is going to have another one of those "well he played MUCH better at the end the year" seasons I feel.

Much better than an AHL depth isn't that hard to accomplish, I wouldn't pat the guy on the back too much until he can play like a #6-7 NHLer consistently.

If #6-7 guys were consistent then they would be higher than #6-7 on the depth chart, for the most part. These bottom guys are going to have some good games/stretches and some bad ones.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
do we know if EJ is going to be day to day this week? or really do we know anything about his condition?
I am still shocked how close we are to the pack.. 7 points out, which is where we sit prior to Sunday games, is do-able...

Go EJ
The snow isnt that bad... after all hockey is a winter sport

FWIW, Chambers says EJ hasn't started skating yet.

I hope they just shut him down.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Has there been any news at all on Winchester? Is he expected out the whole year at this point? It's hard to even remember he's on this team.

Yeah I'd assume that. He was supposed to be shut down from on ice activites a while ago.

Whenever they have their next practice in town maybe join me in tweeting sadowski and whichever boob from the DP is covering that day and ask them to ask Roy about Bordy, Rendulic, etc.

FoppaForsberg*

Losing Stastny was my biggest disappointment. That combined with going from being pumped when Buffalo bought out Erhoff, thinking we had a great chance to sign him, only to see him sign with Pittsburgh like 2 hours into UFA.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
If the Avs had stayed right in the thick of things instead of going on a losing streak, they probably would have rushed EJ a bit (EJ probably rushing himself as well). As it stands now, they will probably wait until he is 100% then give him a choice if he wants to get a few games at the end of the season. Maybe even just to test the knee out.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
well, I thing having EJ out has highlighted our need for help..
Get better soon EJ hopefully your rehabbing is good and you are on your way to skating ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad