Prospect Info: 2013 NHL Draft [Part 9] l The Draft: There & Back Again l We're Taking J. Subban 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
McGuire and Ferraro don't understand the Avs passing on Jones. They're definitely not alone with that thinking.

I love these idiot pundits acting as if they're the end all be all. Eight of Bob McKenzie's scouts have Mack over Jones, and we keep hearing from Gare Joyce and RS that a bunch of other scouts don't have him number one, or even the top three. :laugh:

Pierre throwing out stats about how many goals the Avs gave up last year, for the reason the Avs should draft Jones. Yea an 18 year old, that has a bit of work to do defensively as it is, will solve the Avs goals against problem. Morons.

Qurpiz

Nudes in bio
Nov 5, 2006
If Bettman goes to the speaker booth and says "We have a trade to announce" before the Avs pick I'm going to lose my ****

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Pierre throwing out stats about how many goals the Avs gave up last year, for the reason the Avs should draft Jones. Yea an 18 year old, that has a bit of work to do defensively as it is, will solve the Avs goals against problem. Morons.

They could have easily also mentioned that the Avs had 2.4 goals per game, 26th in the league.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Guys, I have already created a GDT Thread for the Draft and a Thread to discuss our draft picks, they will open up when the draft starts.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
I love these idiot pundits acting as if they're the end all be all. Eight of Bob McKenzie's scouts have Mack over Jones, and we keep hearing from Gare Joyce and RS that a bunch of other scouts don't have him number one, or even the top three. :laugh:

Pierre still thinks that the Avalanche drafted Forsberg.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
So... any time now someone...

Also, McNabb isn't a bad guy, I've met him before. He told me I should have played football because I looked like I could really lay some people out. :laugh:

I'm going to argue with you much less now, you're right we need defense more than a winger. ;)

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Cody Nickolet ‏@WHLFromAbove 53s
As I speculated last week, #Avs very high on Barkov. James Duthie says internal discussion centered around MacKinnon vs Barkov for 1st pick.

I dont like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad