GDT: 2013 NHL Draft (part 2)

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
What's up with Nino Neiderreiter? I knew he wasn't doing to well with the Isles, but I don't know much more about him.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
What's up with Nino Neiderreiter? I knew he wasn't doing to well with the Isles, but I don't know much more about him.

not sure he asked for a trade and Islanders said they weren't going to but i guess things change.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Ok, hold up. Wait.

I may have the flu right now (please don't be dengue, please don't be dengue), and basically spent he entire draft vomiting and sort of disoriented, but did Hudson Fasching NOT GET DRAFTED AT ALL? Not even as a late pick?

Someone missed a late-round steal...

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Ok, hold up. Wait.

I may have the flu right now (please don't be dengue, please don't be dengue), and basically spent he entire draft vomiting and sort of disoriented, but did Hudson Fasching NOT GET DRAFTED AT ALL? Not even as a late pick?

118th overall by the Kings.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Ok, hold up. Wait.

Got drafted by the Kings I believe. Dont remember which round tho.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Ok, hold up. Wait.

What a coincidence, I had the exact same experience today. (the vomiting, not the other stuff).

Are we friends?

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
What a coincidence, I had the exact same experience today. (the vomiting, not the other stuff).

Are we friends?

Wait... we weren't friends... before?

O2wmL.gif

Seriously though, getting the flu here is no joke. Dengue Fever flippin' sucks ass. So does Typhoid... and for that matter, so does Chikungunya. I just hope this is a regular old, run-of-the-mill fever. I don't have a rash yet, so that's a good sign. Best-case-scenario is that I'm bedridden for a few days, worst-case is that I'll be going to the hospital tomorrow for an IV + monitoring (well, technically, worst-case scenario for Dengue & Typhoid is death, but that's ultra-rare, and near-impossible if caught early...) Chukungunya will probably put me down for ~a month, so I'm really hoping it's not that.

Pro-Tip: tropical countries have diseases that'll MESS you up, son.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Wait... we weren't friends... before?

O2wmL.gif

Seriously though, getting the flu here is no joke. Dengue Fever flippin' sucks ass. So does Typhoid... and for that matter, so does Chikungunya. I just hope this is a regular old, run-of-the-mill fever. I don't have a rash yet, so that's a good sign. Best-case-scenario is that I'm bedridden for a few days, worst-case is that I'll be going to the hospital tomorrow for an IV + monitoring (well, technically, worst-case scenario for Dengue & Typhoid is death, but that's ultra-rare, and near-impossible if caught early...) Chukungunya will probably put me down for ~a month, so I'm really hoping it's not that.

Pro-Tip: tropical countries have diseases that'll MESS you up, son.
Well, more friends than before.

Would it help if I changed my name to RadekBonk?

--

Also, I hope you get better. I was just saying it was similar because I've been puking all day too.

R2010

May 23, 2011
Our drafting has been great lately in large part because our development system has been great.

Good picks have become great picks in our org. Avg picks have become good ones. They're ours now, and they are in as good a hands as any.

Gonna be honest - I think this year and last year were pretty weak drafts in terms of talent level past the first two rounds. That's why the sens drafted long term projects it seems.

2011 was a much stronger draft depth wise - this one just had more star power at the top.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Well, more friends than before.

Would it help if I changed my name to RadekBonk?

--

Also, I hope you get better. I was just saying it was similar because I've been puking all day too.

Yup, we are now Barf-Buddies. Confirmed. :laugh:

I just included the Dengue/Typhoid Chikungunya links because I still have a hard time wondering why I live here, sometimes... :sarcasm:

KAPOW

has no rispeck
Nov 12, 2008
at home
not sure he asked for a trade and Islanders said they weren't going to but i guess things change.

yes i heard that too. he wasn't that happy about how they developped him (by throwing him under the nhl bus when he clearly wasn't ready) and asked for a trade earlier this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad