GDT: 2013 NHL Draft (part 2)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
What a boring draft day for the sens. No trades at all. Whatever though, i am now looking ahead to the offseason and what bm will do when free agency happens

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
I guess Brendan Kichton really did re-enter the draft because he was just nabbed by Winnipeg. Might have been worth bringing in.

JustinYS

Oct 21, 2010
Feels like a bust of a draft for us considering our luck in past ones. Hopefully some of these guys pan out to something

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Feels like a bust of a draft for us considering our luck in past ones. Hopefully some of these guys pan out to something

I am hearing lots of good things about our 1st pick player. So we have that. I am also feeling that the swedish goalie that we drafted will also be a great goalie for us in the future. Swedes have been producing some great goalies lately.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com

Our drafting has been great lately in large part because our development system has been great.

Good picks have become great picks in our org. Avg picks have become good ones. They're ours now, and they are in as good a hands as any.

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
I was wondering why Marty wasn't with his son. Then I noticed his ex-wife Melanie was sitting with Anthony...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad