2013 CHL Top Prospects Game: Bjorkstrand looks to display talent on bigger stage

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
I'm on board with the generational thing. I'm 92'er and I started watching hockey when Canadians had entered the Danish League. I like the hard working aspect as much as the technical.

As states I'd rather have a Dane working the third line against some of the toughest competition in the world than having them in the KHL or SEL.

well i do love Frans Nielsen and Jannik Hansen playing third line as well, but the best KHL teams shouldn't be underestimated. They might be too skinny on small ice, but on big ice NHL teams would have some struggle to keep up.
SEL might have evolved into a low scoring fairly boring league but they also lost a lot of their players to NA these days than they did 20-30 years ago. So they still have the tactical defensive hockey but lack the real goal-getters.
Anyways if the danes are not solid on the roster (reserve or 4th liner) then rather in SEL or KHL.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
well i do love Frans Nielsen and Jannik Hansen playing third line as well, but the best KHL teams shouldn't be underestimated. They might be too skinny on small ice, but on big ice NHL teams would have some struggle to keep up.
SEL might have evolved into a low scoring fairly boring league but they also lost a lot of their players to NA these days than they did 20-30 years ago. So they still have the tactical defensive hockey but lack the real goal-getters.
Anyways if the danes are not solid on the roster (reserve or 4th liner) then rather in SEL or KHL.

Sure I don't mind danes on the 3rd or 4th lines, if that is what they are suited for! :)

But Eller and Regin are not, and so I would rather have them in Europe than not succeding in the NHL. if any other teams were to take a chance and they were to succed, then hell yeah!

member 498sixnine

...It's the same as being a Premier league kind o guy or a Primera Division Kind o guy, im inbetween :)
With football it's the complete opposite with me, I'm a Primera Division Kind o guy all the way. But that's thanks to Laudrup. :)

I never watch Ottawa games anymore for that reason..

The only team I would follow without any danes - are the Nucks
I actually quite enjoyed the Ottawa game last night, despite Regin not getting that much ice time. But I would take that anyday over no Danes at all. I mostly follow Islanders, but I'm not sure I'll keep waching them when Frans is gone. The few times he's been sidelined with injuries, I surely haven't watched as many games as normally.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
I am from Copenhagen myself, but I am a bit inbetween you both, don't get me wrong, I love the N/A game! Hell I spent large parts of my life living in Canada...
The only team I would follow without any danes - are the Nucks

Would that be "Coquitlam" British Columbia?? It sound more Aztec??
But understandable why you are "nucked" then.

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
Sure I don't mind danes on the 3rd or 4th lines, if that is what they are suited for! :)

But Eller and Regin are not, and so I would rather have them in Europe than not succeding in the NHL. if any other teams were to take a chance and they were to succed, then hell yeah!

Well I don't think anybody differs on Regins situation. It put up or shut up this year. He has a year to show something that could suggest that he should be in the NHL. Otherwise it's on plane back home to Europe. And I would be fine with that. Bitter because his PO-series against Pittsburgh a couple of years back showed that he has the talent to be in the NHL. But I'm not sold on him being psychical enough for North American hockey.

The question is what to think of Lars Eller. I don't think he's living on his potential any more. He's had consistency issues but I think must people is angry with him not living up to the top 6-potential he's had. I see him as being just as capable on a third line as Jannik Hansen and Frans Nielsen. No reason for him to go back just to get to play in the top 6 in the KHL or SEL when he gets to face the best of the best(Remember line matching often puts the third line of one team against the others star-line) on a NHL third line.

Haven't seen any SEL(Besides clips of Elias Lindholm and other prospects) and KHL so can't comment on the compete level.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
I actually quite enjoyed the Ottawa game last night, despite Regin not getting that much ice time. But I would take that anyday over no Danes at all. I mostly follow Islanders, but I'm not sure I'll keep waching them when Frans is gone. The few times he's been sidelined with injuries, I surely haven't watched as many games as normally.

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, a dane with no holes is Frans Nielsen" (as Dominic says on lighthouse hockey)
Those who say that "every man is an Island" are wrong...only Frans Nielsen is Islanders :laugh:
Im a huge FN fan as well and follow Islanders for the same reason.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
With football it's the complete opposite with me, I'm a Primera Division Kind o guy all the way. But that's thanks to Laudrup. :)

Understandably so :) I like a bit of both.. My father being a huge Man. U fan has had it's influence on me.. But as a child I would always watch Barca & Madrid games because of said Laudrup

Would that be "Coquitlam" British Columbia?? It sound more Aztec??
But understandable why you are "nucked" then.

Yeah it does actually sound pretty Aztec come to think of it, with the "quit" in middle of it:)

I was born in Herlev, grew up in Vancouver, Coquitlam to be specific, moved back to Denmark for studies a couple years ago:)

My parents actually moved to Toronto where they live now :(

Ill be going back to Vancouver when my studies end.

But yeah, that's prolly why im Nucked, my dad introduced me to hockey when we moved here and bought season tickets for the whole family every year ...

Well I don't think anybody differs on Regins situation. It put up or shut up this year. He has a year to show something that could suggest that he should be in the NHL. Otherwise it's on plane back home to Europe. And I would be fine with that. Bitter because his PO-series against Pittsburgh a couple of years back showed that he has the talent to be in the NHL. But I'm not sold on him being psychical enough for North American hockey.

The question is what to think of Lars Eller. I don't think he's living on his potential any more. He's had consistency issues but I think must people is angry with him not living up to the top 6-potential he's had. I see him as being just as capable on a third line as Jannik Hansen and Frans Nielsen. No reason for him to go back just to get to play in the top 6 in the KHL or SEL when he gets to face the best of the best(Remember line matching often puts the third line of one team against the others star-line) on a NHL third line.

Haven't seen any SEL(Besides clips of Elias Lindholm and other prospects) and KHL so can't comment on the compete level.

Actually, I think you are bang on with that statement.. I think because of Eller's high draft status he was/is expected to be top 6 material, my self included..

Maybe we should tune down those expectations, he would indeed be a great 3C on a defensive team..

Now the problem is that he does not fit on an offensive minded Habs team, and he is not exactly high end trade material, hence me saying id rather him play in the A or in Europe..

Maybe if he tore up the A, he would be good trade bait?

Last edited:

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
Don't think his stock would rise by a trip to the AHL. He just needs to be in a place where his main objective isn't to put up big numbers offensively - remember what Montreal gave up for him :) He's in a tough position right now - no doubt

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Yeah it does actually sound pretty Aztec come to think of it, with the "quit" in middle of it:)

I was born in Herlev, grew up in Vancouver, Coquitlam to be specific, moved back to Denmark for studies a couple years ago:)

My parents actually moved to Toronto where they live now :(

Ill be going back to Vancouver when my studies end.

But yeah, that's prolly why im Nucked, my dad introduced me to hockey when we moved here and bought season tickets for the whole family every year ...

That sounds like one happy childhood :nod:
My experience in NA has been more running around in the badlands chasing dinosaurs in Utah, Wyoming, Montana and Alberta so not so many rinks out there.....out there its country music, rodeo and monster trucks :laugh:
Amazing to meet people that only have heard about Europe (it's something with nazis in WW2) and that you can amaze when you tell them its across the Atlantic Ocean and take 9 hours flight. You really have nothing to worry about being so far away from everything except a very healthy respect for nature, and the disturbing lack of pedestrian space......lawn or road and bullet-holes in the street signs and 200 miles to the next gas station or anything for that matter :laugh:
In Utah they always think that you must be related when you have a corresponding -sen surname....lots of Mormons with danish ancestry. Shame i didn't have time to go to the Hug-A-Pig farm in Jensen, Utah (it's actually a crossroads more than a village)....and get my picture taken :D - but I have to go to Dinosaur in Colorado (yep an aptly named village for my line of work).

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
That sounds like one happy childhood :nod:
My experience in NA has been more running around in the badlands chasing dinosaurs in Utah, Wyoming, Montana and Alberta so not so many rinks out there.....out there its country music, rodeo and monster trucks :laugh:
Amazing to meet people that only have heard about Europe (it's something with nazis in WW2) and that you can amaze when you tell them its across the Atlantic Ocean and take 9 hours flight. You really have nothing to worry about being so far away from everything except a very healthy respect for nature, and the disturbing lack of pedestrian space......lawn or road and bullet-holes in the street signs and 200 miles to the next gas station or anything for that matter :laugh:
In Utah they always think that you must be related when you have a corresponding -sen surname....lots of Mormons with danish ancestry. Shame i didn't have time to go to the Hug-A-Pig farm in Jensen, Utah (it's actually a crossroads more than a village)....and get my picture taken :D - but I have to go to Dinosaur in Colorado (yep an aptly named village for my line of work).

Pretty much so :) Can't complain...

You are a paleontologist ???? COOOOL! I looove dinosaurs, and always find fascination in tv shows about em:)

Naturally the environment back then also intruges me as I work in Space Engineering Exotic propulsion to be specific...

Well not really work as much as study, but you get the point being a paleontologist :D Soo much school, sooo much work, sooo little money :D HAHAHA

Yeah for some reason there are ALLOT of "danes" in the midwest especially mormon state... We have our share of danes in Canada too though :D

I know a few in and around Vancouver, and also allot of danes in the State of Washington just below us :D

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Pretty much so :) Can't complain...

You are a paleontologist ???? COOOOL! I looove dinosaurs, and always find fascination in tv shows about em:)

Naturally the environment back then also intruges me as I work in Space Engineering Exotic propulsion to be specific...

Well not really work as much as study, but you get the point being a paleontologist :D Soo much school, sooo much work, sooo little money :D HAHAHA

Yeah for some reason there are ALLOT of "danes" in the midwest especially mormon state... We have our share of danes in Canada too though :D

I know a few in and around Vancouver, and also allot of danes in the State of Washington just below us :D

yep Im a paleontologist (dinosaur eggs as speciality) and you are right, there is no money in it unless you get a fixed position but that is extremely tough. Actually it has ended up in NA that you have to pay to actually go digging :cry: It means you have to pay for doing manual labour :laugh: so I have changed to gymnasium teacher where you actually get an income.
Exotic propulsion is certainly looking to the future - solar wind sails, fusion reactors and the like? Maybe you just look for Vulcan technology :laugh: or try to build a space elevator? Must be fun....:)

About danes in midwest....apparently Mormonism got extremely popular among danes in the late 1800's (the lure of several wives? :laugh:).....I think Utah has the highest % of danish ancestry of all north america. But have actually met a lot of danish-american and danish-canadian in my life....though I think California is the number one state for recent emigrees?
Former times I think it was Utah, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
yep Im a paleontologist (dinosaur eggs as speciality) and you are right, there is no money in it unless you get a fixed position but that is extremely tough. Actually it has ended up in NA that you have to pay to actually go digging :cry: It means you have to pay for doing manual labour :laugh: so I have changed to gymnasium teacher where you actually get an income.
Exotic propulsion is certainly looking to the future - solar wind sails, fusion reactors and the like? Maybe you just look for Vulcan technology :laugh: or try to build a space elevator? Must be fun....:)

About danes in midwest....apparently Mormonism got extremely popular among danes in the late 1800's (the lure of several wives? :laugh:).....I think Utah has the highest % of danish ancestry of all north america. But have actually met a lot of danish-american and danish-canadian in my life....though I think California is the number one state for recent emigrees?
Former times I think it was Utah, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Paying for digging? Are you kidding me? They should be paying you guys, the work you do is AWESOME!!!

Was it the Triassic, Jurassic or the Cretatious period with an extreme Oxygen Ratio compared to today? I just found out recently that Grass was not present untill quite late.. It baffled me, to think of a landscape with no grass, but Ferns plenty :D

Well plenty of my colleagues work with solar wind and fusion reactors, as they are already being put on the drawboard..

Im actually in an even more exotic research group :D We focus on FTL, Hyperdrive and spacefolding... You know far far out into the future, so we are the geeks of the geeks.. The ones sitting in the basement of the University in complete darkness :P

Haha so yeah we would love to get some Vulcan tech :P The space elevator is also a project that a few of my friends from the US are highly involved with :)

I forgot about Minnesota, allot of Jensen,Hansen, Sorensens there :)

And Yeah today Cali takes the cake with all the glory seekers and what not :D

Which Gymnasium if you don't mind me asking ? :D

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Paying for digging? Are you kidding me? They should be paying you guys, the work you do is AWESOME!!!

Was it the Triassic, Jurassic or the Cretatious period with an extreme Oxygen Ratio compared to today? I just found out recently that Grass was not present untill quite late.. It baffled me, to think of a landscape with no grass, but Ferns plenty :D

Well plenty of my colleagues work with solar wind and fusion reactors, as they are already being put on the drawboard..

Im actually in an even more exotic research group :D We focus on FTL, Hyperdrive and spacefolding... You know far far out into the future, so we are the geeks of the geeks.. The ones sitting in the basement of the University in complete darkness :P

Haha so yeah we would love to get some Vulcan tech :P The space elevator is also a project that a few of my friends from the US are highly involved with :)

I forgot about Minnesota, allot of Jensen,Hansen, Sorensens there :)

And Yeah today Cali takes the cake with all the glory seekers and what not :D

Which Gymnasium if you don't mind me asking ? :D

Actually grass only evolved after the dinosaurs went extinct. Flower plants came in the cretaceous (but was very small to start with). Horse teeth evolution are a clear indicator of their change from leaf eaters to be able to withstand the silicium crystal in the grass that are real teethgrinders.
Both oxygen and carbondioxid levels have varied enormously through geological time. But oxygen was high back then (maybe up to 40% in the carbiniferous period that could support giant insects) and reached very low levels (15%) around Miocene. So the Lovelock Gaia hypothesis with a constant of 21% is clearly wrong.
Hyperdrive and spacefolding (wormholes) - :yo: yep that is clearly one for the basement, but most be a lot of theoretical physics fun. The next thing you know is that your are playing superstring harp (is it 10 or 11 dimensions at the moment) and waiting for lovecraftian entities from beyond to give you cyclopean visions and non-euclidian angles to go insane over and emitting ghastly ululations :laugh:
I was a basement vertebrate palæontogist for years as well though we actually needed some light for our polerized microscopes. The scanning electron microscope was in darkness though.
I have taken a gymnasium trip from Tårnby over Gribskov (Helsinge) to Nykøbing Falster (so ended in the most dead hockey zone of all Denmark. At least 125 km from the nearest rink :help:

Last edited:

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Actually grass only evolved after the dinosaurs went extinct. Flower plants came in the cretaceous (but was very small to start with). Horse teeth evolution are a clear indicator of their change from leaf eaters to be able to withstand the silicium crystal in the grass that are real teethgrinders.
Both oxygen and carbondioxid levels have varied enormously through geological time. But oxygen was high back then (maybe up to 40% in the carbiniferous period that could support giant insects) and reached very low levels (15%) around Miocene. So the Lovelock Gaia hypothesis with a constant of 21% is clearly wrong.
Hyperdrive and spacefolding (wormholes) - :yo: yep that is clearly one for the basement, but most be a lot of theoretical physics fun. The next thing you know is that your are playing superstring harp (is it 10 or 11 dimensions at the moment) and waiting for lovecraftian entities from beyond to give you cyclopean visions and non-euclidian angles to go insane over and emitting ghastly ululations :laugh:
I was a basement vertebrate palæontogist for years as well though we actually needed some light for our polerized microscopes. The scanning electron microscope was in darkness though.
I have taken a gymnasium trip from Tårnby over Gribskov (Helsinge) to Nykøbing Falster (so ended in the most dead hockey zone of all Denmark. At least 125 km from the nearest rink :help:

Wow, haha I bet most of your student's would be bored listening to this, im just swallowing it up! :D

40% :O Well geez there must have been bush fires ALL the time then???

That would also explain the density of the atmosphere and the ability for big animals to fly, and long neck dino's to support their weight?

Wouldn't be possible today would it?

Well, I LOVE it, for me it's fun, and not a job.. My best friend is an actual Engineer, while im more into the physics parts of it, and even he thinks that some of the stuff I say is crazy :) Haha no one understands us!!! We are a different breed !

11, SO FAR :D

HAHA now you are talking my language, yeah New Age is big in our basement, people must think we are doing drugs.

But more often than not, science is weirder than fiction!

Sooo many of my pal's actually went to TÃ¥rnby :) But im sure thats some time ago now :D

Poor you, poor you :D Im live quite close to a few rinks here in Denmark, Luckily :D

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Wow, haha I bet most of your student's would be bored listening to this, im just swallowing it up! :D

40% :O Well geez there must have been bush fires ALL the time then???

That would also explain the density of the atmosphere and the ability for big animals to fly, and long neck dino's to support their weight?

Wouldn't be possible today would it?

Well, I LOVE it, for me it's fun, and not a job.. My best friend is an actual Engineer, while im more into the physics parts of it, and even he thinks that some of the stuff I say is crazy :) Haha no one understands us!!! We are a different breed !

11, SO FAR :D

HAHA now you are talking my language, yeah New Age is big in our basement, people must think we are doing drugs.

But more often than not, science is weirder than fiction!

Sooo many of my pal's actually went to TÃ¥rnby :) But im sure thats some time ago now :D

Well it always nice to hear that you are not the only basement nerd out there, isnt is :laugh: and I guess people with no interest in learning are bored with most sciences, but so long the nerds are happy :D

Actually bush fires were probably prevented by the extremely moist climate in the carbon period. Insects breath through tubes going through their exoskeleton. Since the amount of atmospheric oxygene sets the limit on how big they can get, they were much bigger than today. Dragonfly's with 70cm wingspan flew back then!
About dinosaurs they were hollow-boned like their descendents the birds so even though they were big they were not massive. A Sauropod is basically one big fermenting chamber so a lot of its bulk would actually have been hot air :laugh: You can find gastroliths (stomach stones) from sauropods that they use to grind the plant material with. Pterosaur could grow superhuge because they made a superlight ultrathin hollow-bone construction like plywood. The biggest flying animals ever with wingspan up to 16 meter for the biggest pterosaurs (that are not dinosaurs but related to them as are crocodiles).

If you are really into New Age you can always join an UFO cult and wait for the equations telepathically to arrive from the extraterrestrials :D
Nerds just have more fun though no one realizes it :nod:

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Well it always nice to hear that you are not the only basement nerd out there, isnt is :laugh: and I guess people with no interest in learning are bored with most sciences, but so long the nerds are happy :D

Actually bush fires were probably prevented by the extremely moist climate in the carbon period. Insects breath through tubes going through their exoskeleton. Since the amount of atmospheric oxygene sets the limit on how big they can get, they were much bigger than today. Dragonfly's with 70cm wingspan flew back then!
About dinosaurs they were hollow-boned like their descendents the birds so even though they were big they were not massive. A Sauropod is basically one big fermenting chamber so a lot of its bulk would actually have been hot air :laugh: You can find gastroliths (stomach stones) from sauropods that they use to grind the plant material with. Pterosaur could grow superhuge because they made a superlight ultrathin hollow-bone construction like plywood. The biggest flying animals ever with wingspan up to 16 meter for the biggest pterosaurs (that are not dinosaurs but related to them as are crocodiles).

If you are really into New Age you can always join an UFO cult and wait for the equations telepathically to arrive from the extraterrestrials :D
Nerds just have more fun though no one realizes it :nod:

Haha look at us turning this into geekboars.com :handclap:

Wow, just look at how evolution works, it's just fascinating!

I was recently asked to correct a friends abstract in his thesis.. He is an astrobiologist, I had the privalidge of reading the whole thing.. Absolutely incredible how things evolve, and what is now beleived to be possible, compared to years ago!

I can't even begin to imagine insects that big, scary stuff! My fiance' would ***** a brick, pardon my french! :D She hates critters...

We actually get to play a little with it too, as different atmospheres require different apporaches and propulsion :) Especially, in, atmospheric flights.

Haha believe me, the whole department wears your typical conspiracy t-shirts :naughty:

It's is really cliché, and im not one to say anything :D HAHAHA

I read an article recently, stating that the people who visualize the dinosaurs by their skeletons (can't remember what they are called) could be very wrong, this scientist, theorized that with their logic cows would look very different than, they actually do.

That's just so true ! :D

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Its always great to read other people's papers......sadly as a teacher it's hard to follow up on all the sciences. You dont have time to read articles when you have to prepare classes all the time and correct their homework.
But one lesson if that things change through time more drastically than people realize. Atmosphere composition and climate and so on is never stable....only viewed through the very short span of human life and memory.
Deep time in geology learns you that.....if the deposition is 1mm every 1000 years it still ad up to a lot in 10 million years. Denmark moves north with 2 cm every year (pressure from Africa), so we will end up at the north pole in no time lol
So we can be pretty sure that hockey will continue to evolve and so will hockey players as they have done through hockey timescale lol

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Its always great to read other people's papers......sadly as a teacher it's hard to follow up on all the sciences. You dont have time to read articles when you have to prepare classes all the time and correct their homework.
But one lesson if that things change through time more drastically than people realize. Atmosphere composition and climate and so on is never stable....only viewed through the very short span of human life and memory.
Deep time in geology learns you that.....if the deposition is 1mm every 1000 years it still ad up to a lot in 10 million years. Denmark moves north with 2 cm every year (pressure from Africa), so we will end up at the north pole in no time lol
So we can be pretty sure that hockey will continue to evolve and so will hockey players as they have done through hockey timescale lol

That one made me laugh ! :laugh:

Hockey in Denmark will be big! Give a couple 1000y and we will have moved so far north that winter sports will gain popularity :D

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
That one made me laugh ! :laugh:

Hockey in Denmark will be big! Give a couple 1000y and we will have moved so far north that winter sports will gain popularity :D

Exactly that was my points.....eventually we will be able to compete with Norway, Sweden and Finland in wintersport....but its a very slooooow push to the north and we have to wait some millions of years. But it's also in our danish agricultural psychy to be patient....though it would be great to see a danish superstar in our lifetime! :D

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Exactly that was my points.....eventually we will be able to compete with Norway, Sweden and Finland in wintersport....but its a very slooooow push to the north and we have to wait some millions of years. But it's also in our danish agricultural psychy to be patient....though it would be great to see a danish superstar in our lifetime! :D

Oh my, Vulcan logic and patience! We are Vulcan :D

Well in that case ima just hope for Jensen to pan out :P

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Oh my, Vulcan logic and patience! We are Vulcan :D

Well in that case ima just hope for Jensen to pan out :P

I don't think that Nicklas Jensen is close to ever be a super star, but if he evolves into a solid top6 forward we should all be happy (himself included).

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
I don't think that Nicklas Jensen is close to ever be a super star, but if he evolves into a solid top6 forward we should all be happy (himself included).

I don't think we will EVER see a danish superstar in the Crosby/Malkin mold in our lifetime tbh.

It might happen sometime, though! Maybe when Denmark is closer to the north pole, who knows :D

But as you say, a solid top 6 player, would make me more than happy.

Im just a bit scared, as people in nuckland have HIIIGH expectations for him, especially since our prospect pool isn't really that deep...

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
Wound't global warming thwart your genius yet very patient plan? :sarcasm:

I'm thinking more along the lines of going to Canada and just steal some future superstars? :laugh:

Kinda like a rough version of how we got Bjorkstrand and Jensen? :naughty:

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Wound't global warming thwart your genius yet very patient plan? :sarcasm:

I'm thinking more along the lines of going to Canada and just steal some future superstars? :laugh:

Kinda like a rough version of how we got Bjorkstrand and Jensen? :naughty:

Naaaah, by that time, global cooling will have commenced again :sarcasm:

Haha that might be a better idea, let's get more N/A player's to Denmark, so they can have N/A/Danish children, retire and teach them hockey, so they can grow up to become superstars..

Geez, ill be old by that time, but at least I might be alive :D

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
The NA/Danish-things is doing a lot better than the Swedish/Danish projects we have going. One turned out to be a DEL'er and the other chose to be Swedish :amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad