2013-2014 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Any chance Nygren comes to MTL during the playoffs with the other "Black Aces"? Might be a good opportunity to practice/travel with the team before training camp, I'm not sure he'd realistically see any playing time though.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Jack Nevins having good playoffs? I think im sold on this kid, if you step up your game in playoffs, you are a good player. He seems to not be very talented but certainly has bottom 6 ceiling.

Yeah i think the rationale for this signing is they want tough kids who have decent enough skating and hockey sense that they can handle a regular shift.

I think moreso, MB is starting to see Prust as not having the longest shelf life and hoping they can have someone comparable in the ranks. Bergevin seems to understand the importance these players can have on a team.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Hamilton now is nothing like the Hamilton in people's minds.

I hate Nygren for his arrogance

EDIT: Just want to clarify my Nygren comment. If a North american player were to criticize a euro city he'd be called ignorant/uncultured/closed minded. IMO, he comes from a place with little to no homelessness and he's being incredibly bratty and offensive to be 'disgusted' by Hamilton, which, like I said is not even close to being the way people say it is. As a hamiltonian I'm obviously offended but in general I think he's being a primadonna for not wanting to ride the bus.

I understand you're from Hamilton and don't like people disrespecting your city and all... but this isn't the first time we hear this kind of stuff about Hamilton, players do seem to hate it there. And when you come from a laid-back city in ****ing Sweden, the best place to live in the world, and you're 20yo and can play professionnal at home... you got to understand him.

I'm sorry to disrespect your city again, but if I had to chose between living and working in Hamilton or in Karlstad, Lund or any other small swedish city, I would chose Sweden 100x times over... the quality of life is that much better and it's not being arrogant, it's just truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad