Post-Game Talk: 2003 Wild 3, Canucks 2 (Letowski, Naslund)

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Kings coach gotta be falling over himself with joy.

This was a classic LA Kings game to the tee.

Jacques Lemaire would be proud.

You’d have to think they reviewed tape to prepare for this game. Didn’t seem like they were able to do anything with the puck in the offensive zone.

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
Only way the trap works is if the refs turn a blind eye to neutral zone interference….which they did

Reactions: Indiana

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
That's what they get for playing in those awful jerseys (against the even more awful Kings jerseys, ugh) Lotsa flukey goals tonight. Next.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Felt we were the better team. Couple unlucky goals. LA plays the most boring hockey I've seen.

Never thought I'd say this but I hope Oilers get them in the 1st round and McDavid eats them alive.
Honestly, I'm a big fan of defensive hockey, but the trap is a special kind of evil I could never endorse.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Trap game is bad for the game of hockey but I cant complain because it's perfectly legal.
Unless NHL does something about it, there will always be teams that uses this to their advantage, it's how it goes.

Reactions: B-rock and Indiana

helloconga

Oct 12, 2023
Florida
had a funny feeling the canucks were going to lose so i parlayed against them, glad i did. we are known to lose in every big game , wasn’t surprised about this one. we will clinch vs anaheim most likely, dallas will beat us too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad