GDT: #20 - 11/21/16 | RANGERS @ penguins | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Hayes has proved that last year was a sophomore slump and has emerged as our #1c

You still here Purp? Thought you were one of the guys who said they were leaving after the 2nd goal....I kid I kid.

Couldn't agree with you more. Hayes has been probably Rangers best player game to game this season. He's been awesome. Much better than even his rookie yeare where he was very good.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Hornqvist is a terrific player and a pest to deal with Kunitz
Is their Girardi pretty much

In terms of being a whipping boy, yes.

But Kunitz is actually a really good player and Pens fans have no clue what they're talking about.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Holden has been fantastic tonight.

Fact is raanta has not had to make many high danger saves. Especially outside of the first 10 mins of the game.

Credit that break in save though off Lindberg turnover he lets that in and this is a blowout laugher. He battled tonight and got better as game went along.

Big games like tonight are why I want to trade Zucc awful when the games get elevated

Zucc is usually good in games like these. I'd chalk it up to an off game.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
I gotta say fellas, the player who leaves me impressed on the Pens is Matt Cullen. The guy is the definition of a workhorse who is incredibly underrated offensively and we already know about how fast he is and what kind of a face-off beast he is.

I would LOVE to snag Cullen for our squad for the postseason, guy is ****in clutch as hell, can beat 9/10 players in a foot race and 7/10 bottom 6 Centers on a Face-off in ANY zone.

I think if we add an under-the-radar guy in the mold of (Matt Cullen, Andrew Cogliano, Nate Thompson, it would add some much needed juice in our offensive machine.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Raanta has absolutely been great since that first goal.

I said same thing a few times and one guy said I was nuts. Ever since the 2nd goal he's been awesome and he saved our arsed with some huge saves until the offense came alive. Raanta is in contention in my mind as one of the top 3 stars...how do you like thatk?...:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad