GDT: #20 - 11/21/16 | RANGERS @ penguins | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

rholt168

Hen-rik!
Mar 30, 2009
:handclap::handclap:

coincidentally, those posters are all very quiet now...cas they only ever post when they have something to **** on

I honestly question whether or not they're fans at all

So do I. They seem happier when the Rangers are losing.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
That Dumoulin giveaway should be mandatory viewing for all of the complainers on this board.

Sure, Girardi and Staal are non-ideal puck movers, but no team has 6 slick PMDs who don't make terrible mistakes with the puck. Context in criticism.

Because a good player made one mistake we can no longer complain about bad players? :huh:

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Rangers have reliable lead protectors. Last year they coughed up late period situations over and over again. Seemed like Ulfie took the summer off as other teams knew what the Rangers were going to do.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Rick Tocchet looks like your crazy Italian uncle that drinks too much wine on the holidays and starts yelling incoherently about every random topic under the sun

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Proud to say you won't see me a part of that group. :yo:

Ducks never say die.

CSmzBtyWoAEhjtb.jpg

we fly together, us Ducks. the Goonies never say die. ;)

that said, eff the Penguins! :yo:

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Holden has been fantastic tonight.

Fact is raanta has not had to make many high danger saves. Especially outside of the first 10 mins of the game.

Credit that break in save though off Lindberg turnover he lets that in and this is a blowout laugher. He battled tonight and got better as game went along.

Big games like tonight are why I want to trade Zucc awful when the games get elevated

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
That Dumoulin giveaway should be mandatory viewing for all of the complainers on this board.

Sure, Girardi and Staal are non-ideal puck movers, but no team has 6 slick PMDs who don't make terrible mistakes with the puck. Context in criticism.

Staal makes just as horrible plays with the puck on almost a gamely basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad