Post-Game Talk: #20 - 11/17/18 | panthers @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG [PGT starts page 33]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
The Senators then took the eventual cup winners, The Penguins [who beat a super strong Nashville in 6] to 7 games. Given the momentum of Pittsburgh after trades and how the Rangers were then, the Penguins would have stomped the **** out of us, yet Ottawa took them to 7.

See in 2017, the Rangers were still doubling tripling we just need the power ball number and we Gucci! on the high water mark and fail of 2014, the year of the butt move. It was just patches on a sinking ship, and unwavering drive of Lundqvist.

Except that Lundqvist played like absolute *** in the Ottawa series. The blaming AV doesn't even happen if Hank makes some simple stops. That's not to excuse AV and the way he ran the bench, but dancing on the guy's grave when the goaltending left a lot to be desired is pretty crappy.

And yes, if the Rangers won one game against Pittsburgh, it would have been a surprise.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I like him but he’s a lefty D I don’t think he’s bpa that early and I think Miller is a better prospect right now. I think we’re pretty set on the left side with skjei Miller hajek rykov Lindgren in the system
Unless you view Miller as a legit #1, the system lacks that defenseman. And that is as necessary as anything else, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad