Post-Game Talk: 2 Teams enter, Jets leave with a win 6-4

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Wins are always good…

not really gaining on the teams ahead of us.
1647827864788.gif

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
In 5 games together that line has 21 points. They're averaging a 1.4 points per game pace between 3 players. The only individual player above that this season is Connor McDavid. Now obviously they won't maintain that pace, but I'm fine with giving them some more time together at this point.

I am not complaining about the scoring, I just expected them to run the opposition off the ice and be one of the most dominant lines Jets 2.0 have iced when together but that hasn't happened just yet.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I am not complaining about the scoring, I just expected them to run the opposition off the ice and be one of the most dominant lines Jets 2.0 have iced when together but that hasn't happened just yet.
Points wise, they are the most dominant line that the Jets 2.0 has iced. Sample size is really small though, so let's keep seeing where it goes for a bit.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Any win is a good win. Even an ugly win.

The Jets have been playing with more urgency of late. Makes me think about all of those games against bottom tier teams earlier in the season where the Jets just didn't show up. Gave away the points that would have had us solidly in a playoff spot right now. Instead, we will be selling tomorrow and starting some sort of retooling. Major or minor, IDK. I think we need a major retooling including coaching staff. But who knows what direction Chevy will go.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Yeh you can’t make shit out of that. I can’t even tell someone said something. As for his response, i don’t think we can read into anything in that. Obviously it’s fun to speculate as who doesn’t love a little drama. :laugh:
I just want something to happen, can't wait til its over tomorrow

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I feel like last season, whenever Dubois had the puck, he knew what he was going to do a full second or two before he did it and nothing was going to change that plan. No new information would deter him when he had already decided what he was going to do. The biggest change I see now is that rather than forcing the play he had already decided on he chooses to just back off completely, use his size and strength to protect the possession he has, and re-evaluate his options. Night and day from the player we had last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad