GDT: 2/4/2013 - Wild@Yotes - 8:00 PM CST - FS-N, FS-WI

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
How'd you figure that? He'd obviously just demand a trade elsewhere...

Demanding a trade is a locker room distraction. Dany Heatley will not make our 2nd or 3rd line better. The only player you could make a case that would improve our 1st line(in place of Heatley) is Bouchard, but you'd definitely be weakening our already terrible secondary scoring putting him there.

Yeo's hands are tied alot tighter than people realize. I'm not saying he's perfect but there's no simple fix to this team. Its not 1 player, its not the system, its not leadership.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
Demanding a trade is a locker room distraction. Dany Heatley will not make our 2nd or 3rd line better. The only player you could make a case that would improve our 1st line(in place of Heatley) is Bouchard, but you'd definitely be weakening our already terrible secondary scoring putting him there.
i think Granlund has showed very good chemistry with Mikko on the national team, and he is not playing center anyway...

but i guess the fact he hasn't earned it will make most think he would actually be detrimental to the 1st line, and more importantly it will prevent this option to be explored anytime soon, albeit worthy of a try imo.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
This is one of those games where the chances were there and everyone played a good game for the most part and we probably should have won. Awful rebound on that second goal by Backstrom. That was average high school varsity goalie stuff. I'd expect a rebound like that from Gorg if he suited up. Add in the fact that Brodin and PMB both struck iron..
did he? i watched the highlights on nhl.com and there was nothing about it.

When did it happen?

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Brodin hit the far post low glove side, think it was off the rush, 1st or 2nd period?

Butch hit the fattest pipe ever, rang off the far post and then crossbar high glove with a huge slapper on the PP, late in the 3rd. He actually hit it so flush and hard that it bounced right back to his stick blade and he corralled it to continue the play. Softest hands.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
im trying not 2b too negative however after most teams have played 9 games we are in the bottom 10 (1/3) in the goals 4 catagory. without stellar D thats not a recipe for playoffs. good news is we almost cant score any less! has to improve right?????

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad