Steve Sullivan - Antonie Vermette - Shane Doan
Mikkel Boedker - Martin Hanzal - Radim Vrbata
Lauri Korpikoski - Boyd Gordon - David Moss
Raffi Torres - Kyle Chipchura - Nick Johnson

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Zbynek Michalek
Keith Yandle - Derek Morris
Micharl Stone - David Schlemco

Mike Smith

Oops, almost forgot that I was supposed to do one of these today.

Last edited:

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i like the minimalist look! Really appropriate considering the Wild have to take a simple approach if they want to get back on track.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I'd really like to see a big Tampa Bay style win. It would be awesome to see this team score more than 1-2 goals.

But who am i kidding. Doubt it. A win would be nice but my expectations are supremely low.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Any kind of win will be just fine! I also love getting that first goal early on. It sets an example and is fun to build on that goal. Let's get an early one and go from there!

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Won't be able to watch Coyle's debut tonight, going to the T'Wolves game with the old man but I will be checking in on my phone while half-paying attention that Rubio guy.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Yeo said he's not entirely disappointed with Powe's game. He wants to see how Setoguchi and Granlund react to a clear "message." #mnwild

Powe's just a poor victim of Yeo's crusade!

Yeo said entire #mnwild should "read between the lines" of a callup (Charlie Coyle) making #NHL debut without an injury

Fallenity

Apr 12, 2011
Seriously, I usually don't question lineup choices but...

Granlund - Konopka - Seto :rant:

I agree with moving Granlund to the wing, but shouldn't he be able to show his chemistry with Coyle? If I remember correctly, they played rather well together. If Cullen and Seto can't finish, will Konopka be an upgrade? Also I think Power has brought good energy, why punish him? Send Seto rather to the press box.

I'd have at least given Granlund - Cullen - Coyle a chance, at least for one game...

Now if you can excuse me, I have to go rant in the Anaheim GDT also. Yeo's apparently not the only coach who's making bad lineup decisions today.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Seriously, I usually don't question lineup choices but...

Granlund - Konopka - Seto :rant:

I agree with moving Granlund to the wing, but shouldn't he be able to show his chemistry with Coyle? If I remember correctly, they played rather well together. If Cullen and Seto can't finish, will Konopka be an upgrade? Also I think Power has brought good energy, why punish him? Send Seto rather to the press box.

I'd have at least given Granlund - Cullen - Coyle a chance, at least for one game...

Now if you can excuse me, I have to go rant in the Anaheim GDT also. Yeo's apparently not the only coach who's making bad lineup decisions today.

Not a long term thing...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad