GDT: 2/25/24 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Well, I did warn JoJo he'd face 50 SOG today. So far, looking pretty prescient.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm popping in to say cable and streaming is absolute f***ing garbage. You BOTH have to subscribe to 10 goddamn things to watch anything and companies even as basic as Spectrum don't even carry channels as basic as TNT. Nothing should ever have to be this difficult. The combination of greed, corporate laziness and sheer stupidity controls every aspect of our lives now.

I literally have to stream Turner Network f***ing Television. BASIC cable in 2024

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Last edited:

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I'm popping in to say cable and streaming is absolute f***ing garbage. You either have to subscribe to 10 goddamn things to watch anything and companies even as basic as Spectrum don't even carry channels as basic as TNT. Nothing should ever have to be this difficult. The combination of greed, corporate laziness and sheer stupidity controls every aspect of our lives now.

I literally have to stream Turner Network f***ing Television. BASIC cable in 2024

Thank you for coming to my TED talk
The only reason I'm not watching it via Finland or Sweden we got a deal via our credit card for MAX for a year. Otherwise, back to watching hockey the old fashioned way. 5,000 miles from Tampa to Helsinki then 5000 more back to here. Sheesh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad