jv2rYzD.png

VvmhZdL.png

aHR0VtF.png

ne2CVH7.png

hef38Ow.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Start the streak! We need the points. Personally liked the 7 defenseman yesterday, keeping all the young and inexperienced defenseman minutes low and sheltered . Crozier looked better than Fleury and Dehann.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Just a warning:

1. I might stop by here after the puck drops.
2. I might watch a good portion of this game.

Doom.

Drej hattie incoming.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
US hockey media is a joke. I know covering the league is hard but it feels like most of them aren't dedicated to knowing as much as possible about the league/sport.

Even though the Canadian hockey media annoys me to hell with their Leafs/Canadian teams bias, at least they are pretty damn dedicated to knowing as much as possible about the sport. Shows they breath hockey, whereas a lot of the people in the States on the media side kinda take their job for granted/half ass it

Reactions: Hoek

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
US hockey media is a joke. I know covering the league is hard but it feels like most of them aren't dedicated to knowing as much as possible about the league/sport.

Even though the Canadian hockey media annoys me to hell with their Leafs/Canadian teams bias, at least they are pretty damn dedicated to knowing as much as possible about the sport. Shows they breath hockey, whereas a lot of the people in the States on the media side kinda take their job for granted/half ass it
Hockey media here is so lazy and unprofessional. How is it that I, random dumbass fan, know more about other teams than these guys when they have a whole day to prepare notes for a game.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Looks like the team stopped off to party in NYC on the way to NJ.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Is it just me or is this feed via Max pure hot steaming worse than Bally trash?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The SOG part on the scoreboard (the TV one) is also looking like it went out partying last night.

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad