GDT: 2/22/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Washington vs Tampa Bay

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Coop and JBB are going to to make the lightning a nonplayoff team. This is some of the least entertaining, softest, and bad hockey we have seen under Cooper. I am not sure 100% what the problem is, but we are not getting optimal production out of our highest paid players outside of Hagel and Kucherov. If I am the Gm and coach, I call two kids up from the AHL and waive two useless vets. Rinse and repeat until the callups bring a spark or the core starts playing hard or you start shopping them.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Not much to say.

That's a bad wash team.

Urgency was way too late.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
at this point. i would be okay with trading Stamkos at the deadline to the highest bidder
It looks like it may be the time to move on and try to rebuild on the fly.
Beating will continue until morale improves!

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Sheary is a waste of a roster space, Stamkos is washed 5v5, BriseBois has zero idea how to retool a roster. Soft sell at the deadline. Trade Perbix because he's likely going to be overvalued by other GMs even though he kinda sucks.

And Vasilevskiy is not close to elite anymore

Reactions: aylib and Tampa22

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
It's annoying hearing about this Washington team overcoming adversity while our guys continue to falter. You get the 2 goals in the 3rd you needed so badly only for Washington to lose Oshie, but still pull ahead just fine (even with 1 goal called back). Where is our championship pedigree when you need it?

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
2 rough losses against teams that they should've beat. It's not great, but there's still time to course correct. No reason to panic yet or enter sell mode. JBB needs to make some moves perhaps sooner rather than later though. Just have to move on and hope they snap out of it next game and that this doesn't become a crippling slump.

Powerplay17

Feb 13, 2018
Tampa
It looks like it may be the time to move on and try to rebuild on the fly.
Beating will continue until morale improves!
Sell everything not named Kucherov and give Coop his walking papers. If the rumors are true that Noah Hanifin wants to play here JBB needs to clear cap space to bring him in as a UFA.

• Haha
Reactions: Outl4w

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad