Post-Game Talk: 2/20/18 Divealanche 5 @ Canucks 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Gudbranson leading the PK team to 1/6 kill rate tonight. Looked ****ing clueless out there.

Can’t be true. Top players don’t wanna play against Gudbransen

For people (the one guy) that needs context ,
Coach TG said that about EG today.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Haha, I was a few minutes behind on my DVR and heard "Henrik and Daniel Sedin make their first appearance of this overtime" and just as I'm thinking "this isn't a good idea..", the sportsnet app on my phone chirps to life to let me know I was right.
Green is seemingly the only sentient being in the known universe that isn't aware of this besides the Sedins themselves and even they are probably aware on some level..

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
QjTBH4e.png

Reactions: sunnyvale420

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Poor Nilsson, 2 off the post , 2 deflections and a perfect shot to end it, ALL on the PP. Otherwise a great game for him that would have been over at the 5 minute mark had Ol' Leaky been starting. Special thanks to the perfectly useless Virtanen who spent his time turning over the puck and who cost us the win with his stupid penalty and Green who will never learn not to play the Sedins 3 on 3 which sealed the loss. Good to see Archie get a nice one and Goldie almost looking useful... at least for 5 minutes.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

cc

Feb 28, 2002
No adjustment on the pks. They just stuck to their passive box with no pressure to the points and the Avs got their shots through every single time.
If you are going to try to block shots from the point, at least pressure them while you are doing it

Reactions: Verbalyst
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad