Post-Game Talk: 2/20/18 Divealanche 5 @ Canucks 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Avs playing the Canucks tomorrow at 7 and looking for some tickets to go where do you guys get tickets for games whats the best way to do it from where online or go and buy off some guy outside the stadium?

Anyways thanks heres the lineup from what I heard

Bae Bo Boe
Sedin Sedin Vanek
Eriksson Sutter Virtanen
Gold Dowd Arches

Del Zotto Stecher
Poo Biega
Edler Gudbranson

Last edited by a moderator:

2011 still hurts

imagine posting on a hockey forum
Feb 10, 2016
I just use the stubhub app, if you're looking for good seats in the lower bowl they're prob starting around 100$ but there's a ton of good value upper bowl seats usually from 25-70$ . All you need to do is open the digital ticket with a reading app (pick one up from playstore) for android.

I've heard craiglist tickets go for really cheap if you buy them less than an hour before game starts, people desperate just to sell any of them will lower their price to 15-20$ when no one else wants them.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
I've been using Vividseats lately. An hour or so before the same, I can get upper's for about $20 each. Sometimes I luck out and get some rad seats.

Best piece of advice for wanting to get cheaper tickets to games: be patient and if you feel comfortable, go to the scalpers before puck drop. Show them cash in your hand (if you only have $50 for example, only show $50). More times than not, they'll just want the quick cash and they'll sell you discounted tickets.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Avs playing the Canucks tomorrow at 7 and looking for some tickets to go where do you guys get tickets for games whats the best way to do it from where online or go and buy off some guy outside the stadium?

Anyways thanks heres the lineup from what I heard

Bae Bo Boe
Sedin Sedin Vanek
Eriksson Sutter Virtanen
Gold Dowd Gagner

Del Zotto Stecher
Poo Biega
Edler Gudbranson

Marky
First, you go down Grammar street, take a left at Punctuation, and end up at Graduation avenue. Look for the guy with the square cap on his head.

manroth19

May 20, 2015
Yeah agreed and why they recalling Backman its time to see what Demmer can do

The backman I can understand with lots of travel just to sit on the bench (and he’s actually been pretty decent for Utica) but it’s driving me nuts watching the same song and dance with pouliot......we get it, you don’t like Hutton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad