GDT: 2/19/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Well, nice piece of deflection, but still trying to tie you down on that trend thing. I just want to know if I should stay positive and I really respect your opinion.
You made a fool of yourself with your first post and now you're begging for me to entertain you after a loss.

Tampa just lost to the sens. I'm sure you're thrilled.

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
After being miserable in the last game, we lost against the 15th team in our conference and were even outshoot on goal. I wouldn't have even imagined something like that. GM needs to do something!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Also I got you all to talk about wrestling avatars without me having to mention them. My influence is just as powerful as it is influential. Also wrestling avatars are badass

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Also I got you all to talk about wrestling avatars without me having to mention them. My influence is just as powerful as it is influential. Also wrestling avatars are badass
Nice "Freudian Slip". :laugh:

Ok, but close your eyes and picture Conor Sheary. Now picture Sheary on everything.
Our only option is to sign Sidney Crosby

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
You made a fool of yourself with your first post and now you're begging for me to entertain you after a loss.

Tampa just lost to the sens. I'm sure you're thrilled.
The only people making fools of themselves are the people who look at this team and think all is well and want to keep throwing assets at it. As for tonight's outcome, GFY, I'm not thrilled at all.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
8gecao.jpg

Reactions: Outl4w and Master P

Fan from AK

May 19, 2021
Alaska
I am just glad I live almost 5000 miles away from Tampa to not sit through the team that has been on the ice for the past 2 games. I didn't even want to make the easy trip to Seattle to see them play this season. They are a lost team now with no direction but down.

Reactions: ultra63

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
*logs into HFboards account and clicks on “tampa bay lightning board*

“Haha. Look at all these IDIOTS rooting for the tampa bay lighting.

YOU FOOLS”

• Haha
Reactions: Hoek

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
The only people making fools of themselves are the people who look at this team and think all is well and want to keep throwing assets at it. As for tonight's outcome, GFY, I'm not thrilled at all.
Nah, I'd say the ppl really making fools of themselves are the one's who take a sky is falling, blow it up approach to any and all adversity the team faces. Unfortunately, there are a few more of those than usual on here now that the team isn't coasting in a playoff spot, but that's to be expected with this spoiled as hell fan base.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad