GDT: 2/18/17 - Wild vs. Predators - 7PM CT / 3AM Suomi - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Every game I appreciate Olofsson more and more.

We have 4 defenders that are exactly the type of player that teams like Colorado, Dallas, and Edmonton (last year) need.

Spurgeon, Suter, Brodin, and now Olofsson.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
THE Line is a +3 tonight... Nashville's top line... that had to face them most of the night? -4. ;)

Or... should I say a combined +9 vs -12?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Olofsson looks good, but his feet are nothing like Brodin's or Spurgeon's.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
If I was a Vegas scout I would put all my credibly on Olofsson. He is going to be Brodin with more offense and much better offensive vision.

I'm not ready to say that. Lots of players have a good 10 game stretch then fall off a lot. I don't think he will, but want to see more. Much happier with Olofsson than Reilly (and Tuch).

Still wasn't a good game from the Wild as a whole, but I'll take the win and 2 points. On to the next.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
We finally caught up to Chicago in games played! With that, we now have a clear 9 point lead on the Blackhawks!

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
I'm not ready to say that. Lots of players have a good 10 game stretch then fall off a lot. I don't think he will, but want to see more. Much happier with Olofsson than Reilly (and Tuch).

Still wasn't a good game from the Wild as a whole, but I'll take the win and 2 points. On to the next.

Been watching Olofsson since his WJC. Kid has never disappointed. He has whatever "it" is.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
We could use one more guy to back up Stewart. That's one reason why getting Carter back would be good if he can still play. Schroeder is OK against teams like CHI and PIT, but teams like LA and ANA bring different challenges.

So far, I don't see Tuch bringing much physicality. Maybe once he gets more comfortable, but I don't think he's got that in his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad