GDT: 2/17/24 - 5:00PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I wonder how many cup winners in the last 20 years have given up 9 goals in a game?

Bet it's a pretty low number. 1?

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
The only good contract JBB has done is Hagel. Paul is okay, term is too long but it's cheap. Everything else has been horrible
I’ll definitely give JBB a passing Grade with the contracts of hagel and Paul every thing else has been horrible way too much for cirell, cernak and serg

Trade sheary and a 1st in 2026 for David savard he fit well here I’d take him back at 3.5 aav

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
We started on a high by scoring the first goal and ended on a high by scoring the last goal. This game was a success in my mind.
The first period was just full of bad juju. Their first goal goes in off Lilleberg and then theres the Kuch turnover at the blue line and then the goalie interference.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I miss my Gran Turismo days.
Yeah i did too, so I bought this set up. Cheap starter one with Force Feedback. Ordered some cheap upgrades, like a handbrake, and gear shift. New pedals are expensive though

If this game doesn't light a fire under JBB's and the teams asses, I don't know what will

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad