GDT: 2/15/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I thought Point and Stamkos looked good 5v5 tonight in a way they hadn't for a solid minute. Kucherov was buzzing. The guy is such a gamebreaker. You can fly 100mph at him and try to run him through the board just for him to feather a pass and it end up connecting for a goal. Hes unreal and most definitely the second best player in hockey (and has been for a while), only behind McDavid.

Vasy was strong in net. If we could add a legit LD and/or a middle six winger, *this* version of the team can go far. It's a matter of how consistent these efforts can become. Our bottom six seemed to be moving their feet. Hagel is such a hustler. The last two games from Cirelli have been his best games of the season imo.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I thought Point and Stamkos looked good 5v5 tonight in a way they hadn't for a solid minute. Kucherov was buzzing. The guy is such a gamebreaker. You can fly 100mph at him and try to run him through the board just for him to feather a pass and it end up connecting for a goal. Hes unreal and most definitely the second best player in hockey (and has been for a while), only behind McDavid.

Vasy was strong in net. If we could add a legit LD and/or a middle six winger, *this* version of the team can go far. It's a matter of how consistent these efforts can become. Our bottom six seemed to be moving their feet. Hagel is such a hustler. The last two games from Cirelli have been his best games of the season imo.
Point looked the best I have seen him since we returned from the ASG. We go as Far are Kuch, Vasi, Point, and Hedman can carry this team. I would love to see Cirelli, Cernak, and Jeannot take a huge forward.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

The issues with this team boils down to effort. Nothing more. Nothing less. We straight up punched the Avs in the mouth that 3rd period and did it without Paul, Cernak and Sergachev.

The only other thing else this team needs to remember is we aren't exactly young anymore and getting older players helps nothing. And we need to start leaning on our call ups soon. Pretty soon we're gonna have dudes who are like 28 being asked to run around like it's 6 years ago and won't be able to do it.

Reactions: Renopucker

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
The issues with this team boils down to effort. Nothing more. Nothing less. We straight up punched the Avs in the mouth that 3rd period and did it without Paul, Cernak and Sergachev.

The only other thing else this team needs to remember is we aren't exactly young anymore and getting older players helps nothing. And we need to start leaning on our call ups soon. Pretty soon we're gonna have dudes who are like 28 being asked to run around like it's 6 years ago and won't be able to do it.

Dylan Duke, Isaac Howard, potentially Niko Huuhtanen on the way in years to come

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
I see nothing wrong with his answers. The questions were all dumb.
I would be perfectly fine with there never being another in-game or post game interview with a player or coach. The questions are generally boiler plate and moronic and you never learn anything of value. Longer form pre-game pressers are fine but interviewing an out of breath player or pissed off/happy coach two seconds after a game or between periods gleans nothing ever. The only exception would be after a Cup Final win or something like that.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
With limited resources, if you had to fill a position on the team right now I think it's in the bottom 6. Lots of options out there better than what we've got and it wouldn't be too pricey
Yea im more content with some of our weaker D-men than guys in the bottom 6. Obviously getting someone like Tanev would be awesome, but I don’t know how we’d swing that, and it’s not our biggest need.

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
I wonder if it's there a record this season with Sergachev in and out? I think the team played very well without him.
I think without him things are simpler; unless he contributes a significant amount of offense to offset his gaffes— addition by subtraction.

I’ll admit that I dislike Paul’s game, with that said— I felt like he was not missed at all at even strength and especially on the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3