b8gWuNa.png

4WkD2a7.png

7vwAvkl.png

xVPgNDN.png

hef38Ow.png

Reactions: StammerHammer

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
Wearing these tonight I really want one of these the numbering with the outline looks great been a fan since 1993 <3

Not thrilled with going to NHL.com Lightning site and having advertising for non-hockey. Guess I shouldn't be surprised that there is a commercial before that video starts, but I hadn't noticed that happening before. Outback commercial.

Headman

Feb 15, 2024
Wearing these tonight I really want one of these the numbering with the outline looks great been a fan since 1993 <3

Best. Lightning. Jersey. Ever.

Love: Black - lacing - no shoulder patch - classic crest - readable names, numbers - return of gray/silver

Hate: nothing - these are the absolute pinnacle jerseys of the NHL today, thanks Lightning for finally bringing back black

Hope: They make these the permanent home jersey

IMHO the monochrome Leafs blue is boring, no pop, almost no black, cartoon crest is blah compared to the circle logo with the top of the bolt cut off - years ago Hoek noted the top showing makes it look flat, but the top hidden makes the bolt appear as if coming out of clouds - dynamic!

Will totally drop three hundred on one of these since I never bought the monochrome blue (it's even my favorite color), the all-black one where you can't see the name/number, or the goofy "BOLTS" thing :)

Go Bolts

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I mean he's a Russian winger.

We all know how this works, especially with current events.
Dom Lysnycszy I think used a model of his own and is simply reporting the numbers he's gotten. He might not be biased, his model might just be bad.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Dom Lysnycszy I think used a model of his own and is simply reporting the numbers he's gotten. He might not be biased, his model might just be bad.
That's Dom in a nutshell, his models are always garbage and he openly disagrees with them all the time. Pretty sure he just doesn't know how to model things properly.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Game day thread has two videos of Colton tearing up the Av's, but he's on the other side now so.....

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
New Third Jersey's? Missing the white shoulders? Overall though looking nice? You know what that means....

We Gon' Lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad