GDT: 160218 Sharks @ Panthers 4:30pm CSNCA

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
No he really is terrible at broadcasting now. He can't speak clearly anymore and adds tons of "uhhs, ands"; plus he and Fox **** talk during the game. For years he and Fox have mocked the SJ fanbase during Sharks home games.

It's probably the least professional broadcast in the league.
A fanbase that needs Eric Cartman chants to wake up from their naps is sooooo much better...

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
SNOG time -

Sharks 2 (Donskoi and the Beaded dude not named Burns, so Thornton)
Panthers 1 (Jagr)

holy schnikes I thought I predicted 3-2. glad I didn't. So did I get my first snog of the season with only one player guessed right in regulation or did someone else beat me to it?

EDIT - I checked the thread, I see I did tie with Jux. and with that I made it 7th with everyone else ha ha!

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
A fanbase that needs Eric Cartman chants to wake up from their naps is sooooo much better...

It's such an annoying place to watch games...he said, avoiding the usual comments about their fan base that gets his posts deleted.

One night their "hit of the game" was Cooter getting out over his tips on a break away and going down on his own! Real class!

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It's such an annoying place to watch games...he said, avoiding the usual comments about their fan base that gets his posts deleted.

One night their "hit of the game" was Cooter getting out over his tips on a break away and going down on his own! Real class!

Night and day pre cup to post cup. Was there for game '6 when Joe eliminated them and everyone was just having a good time start to finish. Went to game 5 a couple years back (not this past playoff series) and a lot of fans were cocky and even tried to be physically intimidating at times. On the way out someone hit me in the back of the head with a coin and when I turned around and asked who did it they were silent. Called them a bunch of ******* and walked away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad