GDT: #15 Ducks @ Hurricanes | November 10th | 4:00 Pacific

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
Well, that's what chaps my ass the most, he hasn't intimidated anybody since being here, yet that was his only reason for being here. We have two guys who can do that and skate regular shifts. But no, we have to sign Jared ****ing Boll to a two year one way deal. FFS :shakehead
We should have given him a NMC. :laugh:

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
At least its only a 900k cap hit, but with how much we're pressed against the cap it is even more annoying.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
How was Bieksa not penalized at one point?

That would actually have been preferable because they probably don't score.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
How was Bieksa not penalized at one point?

That would actually have been preferable because they probably don't score.

I don't know, but he was an idiot for that entire sequence. Just absolutely moronic hockey.

I'd like to see Carlyle bench him. He had an easy clear, and he turned it into a goal.

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
I feel like my confirmation bias against Bieksa is so huge that even when he does something good (as few and far between as that is) its totally un-noticed by me

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
I swear that this must be Bieksa's favorite Nintendo game

1085645-world2.jpg

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I feel like my confirmation bias against Bieksa is so huge that even when he doesn't something good (as few and far between as that is) its totally un-noticed by me

I thought he was solid last night. Made some good decisions, and the simple plays you want to see.

But that shift was everything wrong with him right now. Unnecessarily fancy, stupid decision making, could have been penalized(and they would have been bad ones) a couple times. He managed to create something out of nothing; for the Canes.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Love the way Lindholm gets his body between him and the player to protect the puck.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Bieksa is as good as McDonagh so idk what you guys are complaining about. Remember how he carried that boat anchor Fowler?

Also I'm not watching the game, is Silf looking as good as his stats line?

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Really surprised they didn't score on that play.

And weird penalty. Bleh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad