Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v15) Next game: @HOU | Fri, Aug 1 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Happ vs McHugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Is it just me or has this umpire gotten literally every call right? at least in comparison to the pitch tracker

edit: well thats a jinx

BlueandWhite72

Sep 4, 2010
This game is frustrating..so many chances but can't seem to get the timing right. Hopefully they can pull this off. Happ's been decent.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
This team is always disgraceful unless they win

did you see how disgraceful the O's were last night? 13 innings and couldn't score a run. That's what you call pathetic offense.

Shaner enough for you? I'm think I'm lacking a few expletives in there maybe

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Yeah Pat, let's go get Jim Johnson. He was just sucking beyond measure this year and getting lit up more than a christmas tree (even in pitcher-friendly Oakland). But yeah, let's go get him because SAVES!!!! :shakehead

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
did you see how disgraceful the O's were last night? 13 innings and couldn't score a run. That's what you call pathetic offense.

Shaner enough for you? I'm think I'm lacking a few expletives in there maybe

The O's offense is pathetic. Absolutely disgraceful how they couldn't even ****ing score one ****ing run in 13 ****ing innings. What a ****ing garbage offense full of the most putrid ********* players I have ever ****ing seen.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Os win, but Mariners and Yankees lost so we could move another game ahead in the WC if we win

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The O's offense is pathetic. Absolutely disgraceful how they couldn't even ****ing score one ****ing run in 13 ****ing innings. What a ****ing garbage offense full of the most putrid ********* players I have ever ****ing seen.
lol. :clap:

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Great outing from Happ. Will never understand the haters, as a #5 starter he's more than adequate, the guy has had an admirable season. Can't expect much more from him.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB

wiserhood-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad