Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v15) Next game: @HOU | Fri, Aug 1 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Happ vs McHugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That's not a bad send at all

I was thinking the same thing but didn't bother posting it because I didn't want to start another pointless argument. I would have sent Johnson there, they needed a perfect throw to get him. Congrats to the Yankees, they got that perfect throw.

You score a run more often there by getting an average to bad throw than you would by taking your chances that the next hitter gets a hit.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Why would you bunt when Gose is on 2nd? a hit is a guaranteed run and you have your 1-3 hitters up...

Gardiner Expressway

Dec 1, 2011
Reyes is so bad it's just getting annoying to watch. How often do we have to see him make airhead mistakes... lazy offthrows to first base, bunt mistakes etc.

Why would you bunt when Gose is on 2nd? a hit is a guaranteed run and you have your 1-3 hitters up...

Though I agree with you, the stream I'm watching mentioned that he was given the bunt sign.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Only if he did that with the bases loaded lol..ohh well I'll take it.

Something about hindsight and 20/20

Also, you can't assume they pitch him the same way, and Juan hitting leadoff is less pressure, etc.

bunt him to 3rd, sac fly scores him?

People complain when we don't play small ball. People complain when we do.

Also he could have been bunting for a base hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad