Prospect Info: 138th overall (5th round) Vincent Dunn (C) from the Gatineau Olympiques

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
he's a year younger than mantha

edit: and has better numbers than mantha had last year (fwiw)

You're right.

Dunn even played 10 games less for his 52 pts.

I'm expecting a big season for him now that he's working under Benoit Groulx. Gatineau should also have a very good team.

Berserker*

I am interested to see how Dunn develops, he seems like a real spark plug and he is actually a pretty good fighter. If he can turn himself into a Marchand/Tucker type, I will be very pleased. Hopefully he trains with Neil in the off season so he can gain the requisite strength to just maul players when he goes back to the Q.

Karlssonlee

Jan 13, 2009
How did he play in the development and what are you guys expecting from him this season (number wise)

Taoiseach

Go Hull Go!
May 14, 2011
Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
cant tell if serious...

Actually, I don't think that 70 points is all that unreasonable (I do get the reference though). He had 25G and 27A last year, and will be on a stronger team this year. 30G, 40A is a pretty realistic estimate. He'll also have about 150 PIMs, I think...

You should come see him play! The Bob should be on any hockey fan's bucket list.

Karlssonlee

Jan 13, 2009
Actually, I don't think that 70 points is all that unreasonable (I do get the reference though). He had 25G and 27A last year, and will be on a stronger team this year. 30G, 40A is a pretty realistic estimate. He'll also have about 150 PIMs, I think...

You should come see him play! The Bob should be on any hockey fan's bucket list.

It will be interesting year for him. Considering he was the youngest player drafted last year, its interesting when comparing his numbers to other Q draft eligible players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad