Prospect Info: 138th overall (5th round) Vincent Dunn (C) from the Gatineau Olympiques

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
138th overall (5th round) Vincent Dunn (C) from Gatineau Olympiques

**** yeah.

i love it.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
According to the NHL Black Book.

"Displays great level of energy"
"Often try and get under skin of opponents"
"rarely refuse a fight and proven fighter"
"Quick hands and more than a decent skillset that he uses well in tight spaces to get pucks around the net to generate a scoring chance".

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Happy with this pick. Marchand-type, great value in the 5th.

Love how every pick so far has been gritty and fast.

Topside

Jul 2, 2009
Vincent Dunn sounds like a character from a Tarantino flick. In that sense, I love this pick. An added bonus is that if he really excels just imagine the NHL.com puns.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
basically he had a great start to the year in val-dor but eventually got moved to wing and slowed down.

should be lethal (and annoying as hell) centering emile poirier in gatineau next season. Gatineau gave up two first rounders to bring him home.

Security Guard Chang*

I love the way murrays are drafting. Players that succeed in playoff hockey and can beat you in more than one way.

Bruins are a testament that this works. Well be one of the quickest and toughest teams in the league filled with all around talents.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
?

Chris Neil scored 72 points in 66 games in his draft year.

Yeah but he's never really done anything good offensively at the NHL level.

I was not saying he have more offensive potential then Neil when Neil got drafted, just saying he have the potential to be more than a 25 points player in the NHL.

Dunn's a pretty good player, I'm suprised he didn't get drafted earlier.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
If Ottawa could draft Stephan Harper from Erie in the 6th Round than that can really make our draft this much better!! Harper has good raw potential

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad