Prospect Info: 138th overall (5th round) Vincent Dunn (C) from the Gatineau Olympiques

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvWdgI9tv-Q

Seems really steady for a guy his height, this kid actually has loads of potential and I can see some Brad Marchand in him.

IT will take him a while to make the NHL and again he might not but hey who ever thought Pageau would turn out to be this prestigious! I didn't we found Mark Stone in round 6, we found mikael wikstrand last year, maybe he is another steal. LOVE THIS PICK!

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
This kid is a **** disturber for the opposition, but can also be one for his own team.

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
should be lethal (and annoying as hell) centering emile poirier in gatineau next season. Gatineau gave up two first rounders to bring him home.
Not exactly.
Though processed separately, the global deal was the following:

To Val d'Or:
Rd_1, #6, 2013
Rd_1, #8, 2013
Rd_1, #19, 2013

To Gatineau
Rd_1, #9, 2013
Rd_1, #10, 2013
and Dunn.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I love the way murrays are drafting. Players that succeed in playoff hockey and can beat you in more than one way.

Bruins are a testament that this works. Well be one of the quickest and toughest teams in the league filled with all around talents.

Totally agree. We're finally seeing the type of team the Murrays want to build, and it's a hell of a type

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
does anyone know of his relationship with pageau are they friends? just team mates? the second guy who is going to try to convince briere to come to O.T

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
does anyone know of his relationship with pageau are they friends? just team mates? the second guy who is going to try to convince briere to come to O.T

he mentioned in his sensTV interview that he talked to Pageau.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Make the parade plans

hqdefault.jpg

ThaShow

Feb 29, 2012
Gatineau
I know this guy, he's my friend! A good two way player, would be a nice 3rd liner in the future and for your info he's a good friend of Pageau.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
he's a year younger than mantha

edit: and has better numbers than mantha had last year (fwiw)

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
I know this guy, he's my friend! A good two way player, would be a nice 3rd liner in the future and for your info he's a good friend of Pageau.

If you don't mind me asking, who are you IRL ? Might know you haha !!

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
Haha :P

But yeah, to get back on topic apparently this kid has all the tools to succeed at the NHL level. The only problem is his attitude. Apparently he was suspended by his own club a couple time because he was going out the night before a game and stuff like that. I think if he can change his attitude he could very well make the NHL at some point !!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I don't know why, but i have a really good feeling about this kid. I think hes a steal

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: