Pool: 12th Annual Statsy's WJC Pool

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
Great Scott! It's Ratz Ratz Ratz everywhere!!! I might've kissed my tournament goodbye unless I can get some life from Scott Ratzlaff and he somehow wins the job from Rousseau. 4-0 in the Hlinka but coming down to earth a bit now that Seattle has cooled off. No laffing matter, I'm taking Scott Ratzlaff

He is the backup at this point, right?

@WeThreeKings you're up

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Probably, but we haven’t even played a legit pre-tournament game yet, so it’s a bit early to say that for sure. I’m a big Ratzlaff fan though, and I think if gets the opportunity that he can run with it.
I think Rousseau probably has the inside track on the starters spot. Not sure how the rest of it all shakes out though. Sure all 3 will get some run in the pre tourney games.

Reactions: jj cale

Christien

May 1, 2010
Had to cek and see if he was still there. Taking Adamn defencemen

D - CZE - Adam Jiricek

@Khabby

Last edited:

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Elias, it’s my pick, I won’t make you wait Furlong.

D - Elias Pettersson - SWE
D - Jake Furlong - CAN

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I went looking for a Fabulous pick and this guy didn't Wagner finger at me. Guess that means I should pick him

Fabian Wagner

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
For my last pick I'm looking for someone that's really going to dig in... and who better than a mole?

Tanner Molendyk, D, CAN

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'm Vili um, torn on my last pick. I just need to Kmec to 1 guy and go with it.

SVK D, Viliam Kmec

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
With my final pick there's An ton of opportunity and fortune with this guy! You can put a Wahl in front of him or even a Berg in his way and he'll go around it and score!!!! Sweden's surprise centre Anton Wahlberg.

My team is complete, we are ready for the podium - let the games begin!!!!

@WeThreeKings it's you

Christien

May 1, 2010
Anton Johansson D SWE

Looking forward to another great tournament with you all, always an ton of fun (sorry had to steal from Tom on this one)

Reactions: Tomsburninghat

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Picking 1st overall in this crapshoot was a bit of a Becher, but hey, we are finished well before Christmas! On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer, on Vixen, on Comet, on Cupid, on Donner, Ondrej and Blitzen.

F - Ondrej Becher - CZE

Christien

May 1, 2010
Sucks Hagens didn’t end up making the team. I’m hoping my replacement pick doesn’t play like a ghost

Kasper Halttunen - F - FIN

Reactions: Tomsburninghat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad