Pool: 12th Annual C4G WJC Pool: Draft In Progress

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Well, my defense and goalie might suck but with Poitras going, assuming McGroarty is fine my forwards are literally 6 of my highest ranked 16 players. Not sure you really can do any better than Gauthier, Geekie, McGroarty, Poitras, Leonard, and Dumais. All will be heavily relied on by Canada/USA.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Well, my defense and goalie might suck but with Poitras going, assuming McGroarty is fine my forwards are literally 6 of my highest ranked 16 players. Not sure you really can do any better than Gauthier, Geekie, McGroarty, Poitras, Leonard, and Dumais. All will be heavily relied on by Canada/USA.
That’s an impressive lineup for sure. Murderer’s row.

spitsfan24

Mar 18, 2017
This last choice was actually pretty hard. Had 3 different guys I'd be happy getting here.

Proud to select - from Team Sweden - Felix Unger Sorum.

Will PM next

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Fun fact: Round 9 had 8 different nationalities chosen. I don't know for sure but I would guess that may be a record since usuallys when we get into picking a lot of lower teams players all the best team players are gone. Sometimes we don't pick anyone from a team at all... Germany... where are you...

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Fun fact: Round 9 had 8 different nationalities chosen. I don't know for sure but I would guess that may be a record since usuallys when we get into picking a lot of lower teams players all the best team players are gone. Sometimes we don't pick anyone from a team at all... Germany... where are you...
Poor Germany. They've really been coming on in this tournament in recent seasons, but this seems like a bit of a down year. Now watch them beat Canada in the big New Year's Eve showdown! :laugh:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'm also going to take the Poitras news as confirmation that Wright and Benson aren't going to be there so I've added those 2 picks to the replacement draft as well. So assuming nothing else between now and my final pick it'll be Morgs, 93LEAFS, and landy92mack29 picking replacement forwards in that order.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Once 12 hours have passed since Morgs pick landy can pick if he chooses. After that or his 12 hour clock runs out as well if he waits it's 1st come first serve for any pick confirmed to be cut.

Can someone confirm that the new old flags on page 1 work?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad