Pool: 12th Annual C4G WJC Pool: Draft In Progress

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Gavin Hayes, and with my last forward pick I'm gonna take a crazy swing and draft Shane Wright hoping he's the 13th forward for Canada.

spitsfan24

Mar 18, 2017
Keeping the Swiss theme going.

Proud to select - from Team Switzerland - defenseman Roddy Dionicio.

Will PM next

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Kasper Halttunen

In best case I have three of the best Finnish players but I don't have high expectations for our team.. Time will tell.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
I was wondering when he would get picked. You know he’s gonna get a ton of ice time and the powerplay will run though him and if Norway scores he will likely be involved. But the question is how much will they score
Yep, that is the question. We've seen guys like this break through before, and we've seen other top picks on poor teams that barely touched the puck because their team never had it. I think this Norway team is a little better than people have given them credit for, but we'll see.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Since FinPanda took the only forward left on my list I'm going to delay my decision until the replacement round and who knows maybe this guy will actually be a thing.

Mathew Poitras

Speaking of NHL players. Elias Pettersson is pretty good at offense. Lets see if he can put up some offense as a 19 year old defenseman instead

Elias Pettersson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad