GDT: 12/7/23 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
We are down by 3 and Byrd or Todd haven't come by to cheer and throw tomatoes at us peasants from their high horses. What gives?

Reactions: Hoek

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Where was the praise?

JJ sucks
"They've had like 5 good chances..." They failed on the power play and the pk, didn't bury one on an open net, many, many wide shots again, and a few big name players have looked absolutely meh. Again, they haven't played well in many facets tonight, and I'm not interested in moral victories as they lose yet another road game.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
My God. Like I know they have a legitimate reason to be tired right now but I swear they're the most tired team in the league. No off-season. Tired. Won a Cup. Tired. Full off-season. Tired because they aren't used to it. Play a full schedule. Tired. Have a break. Tired from getting broken in. It's getting old man. I'm tired. Of it.

Tonight isn't the end of the world but they need to put something together before the season gets away from them.

On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is trade everyone and 10 is Cup is ours.

Where are we tonight folks?

Like a 5. They're obviously exhausted and there's no reason to freak out. But shit man I swear there's always some problem with these guys. It's like there's no such thing as a normal day for them anymore

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Good fight.

My God. Like I know they have a legitimate reason to be tired right now but I swear they're the most tired team in the league. No off-season. Tired. Won a Cup. Tired. Full off-season. Tired because they aren't used to it. Play a full schedule. Tired. Have a break. Tired from getting broken in. It's getting old man

Tonight isn't the end of the world but they need to put something together before the season gets away from them.

Like a 5. They're obviously exhausted and there's no reason to freak out. But shit man I swear there's always some problem with these guys. It's like there's no such thing as a normal day for them anymore
This is where having a lack of depth hurts.

Used to be able to rely other guys when the big dogs aren't at 100%.

Reactions: Renopucker

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
"They've had like 5 good chances..." They failed on the power play and the pk, didn't bury one on an open net, many, many wide shots again, and a few big name players have looked absolutely meh. Again, they haven't played well in many facets tonight, and I'm not interested in moral victories as they lose yet another road game.
Ah so you can't differentiate observation and praise. So you can't point out things without you shaking your fist and yelling at the moon for being bright. Its been a frustrating season for sure, but holy hell man, smoke a joint or something. This game was nowhere near the shittiest efforts they put out this year. Like I said, if Saros wasn't playing, this game would probably be 4-3, but here we are. There are games where you are right and they are dogshit, but this isn't one of those games.

Maybe its because i am comparing shit to shit and this shit isn't as bad as their normal shit, but seriously I think you need a step back from hockey at this point. You can't be impartial or see any good anymore.

Reactions: JFleegs

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
1702005874694.png

"I'm 'bout to pull this bitch..."

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is trade everyone and 10 is Cup is ours.

Where are we tonight folks?
Somewhere in the middle. Just looking at tonight, it hasn't really been that bad, but hard to grind out a road win when you know JJ is going to let in 3-4 goals EVERY game. Special teams, which have been good for the Bolts all season have let them down tonight, but 5 on 5 Id argue it's been evenly split all night. Going back to the comments made after the Dallas and Pittsburgh wins, the Bolts have really eliminated a lot of the self inflicted wounds. Tonight's been no different. That's a positive moving forward with Vasy in net to clean everything else up.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm still not sure if empty nets works well in our favors, I feel like the team becomes really focused on not also passing the puck in their own net (Stammer did that once) so they can't focuse 100%

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
The first two prequels were horrendous.
A New Hope
Empire
Return of Jedi
Rogue One
Revenge
———————
Mandalorian
Andor
Bad Batch
Clone Wars (animated)
Rebels
Kenobi
Ashoka
———————
Book of Boba Fett
Last Jedi
Force Awakens
Attack of the Clones
Phantom

Dishonorable mentions
Solo
Rise of Skywalker

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I know people aren't about to blame serge for them scoring an empty net goal right?
Not his fault at all for what happened in the offensive zone, but a poor decision to get flat footed and leave his side of the ice. By his emotions, he knew it too.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Coop called out Evan Bouchard last year when he did the same thing late in a game. Doubt he's OK with what just happened there.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad