News Article: 12/22 Canadiens at Rangers Postponed

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Time to catch up on some Netflix series. I recommend Locke & Key and The Witcher.

been tempted to check out Witcher,
but in a half dozen films, i feel like I have never actually seen Henry Cavill act,
just a pretty face with good posture and no presence

Hmm - before posting i visited IMDB and did find this recognition
Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA
2021 Nominee - Saturn Award - Best Actor in a Television Series The Witcher (2019)

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
been tempted to check out Witcher,
but in a half dozen films, i feel like I have never actually seen Henry Cavill act,
just a pretty face with good posture and no presence

Hmm - before posting i visited IMDB and did find this recognition
Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA
2021 Nominee - Saturn Award - Best Actor in a Television Series The Witcher (2019)

I think he has done well in the series. I also been watching the Expanse on Amazon. Really good show, like a BSG kinda.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
B89B5074-BA7B-4BBD-B249-43DD248F0D4F.jpeg

and 99 others

la la la la la la la... a little bit alexis
Jul 27, 2011
They have to stop half assing it.

Either stop testing vax'd cats who don't have symptoms (won't happen, fine)

Given the NFL's recent change in protocol, i wouldn't be shocked if this was the answer. Essentially "don't ask, don't tell". Not going to get into the real world implications of this decision, just pointing out that there is now precedence.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Is it me or there's significantly less (if any at all) discussion (not even in a doomsayer manner) of hospitalizations, severity, symptoms, death rates, (re)vaxxing (not)affecting it etc.
This time it's just like OMICRON IS COMING OMICRON IS COMING !!!
cersei-lannistare-walk-of-shame.gif

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The Rangers have 3 games to makeup because Covid postponements. Ottawa. Islanders. Montreal. The NHL has so many games to makeup. It looks like The NHL players are not going to the Olympics. The NHL needs to makeup these games. Most of The NHL arenas are booked with other events in February. Does The NHL play these games in a bubble in February? The schedule after the Olympic break is so crowded without all of these games to makeup. It does seem hypocritical to play these games in full buildings. The vaccinated fans in some of these cities would probably test positive. These games are superspreader events. This situation is a mess. Gary Bettman said The NHL cap would start increasing in three seasons including this season. I read that wrong and thought it was three more seasons after this season. The way we are going it will be 2030 before The NHL cap increases again.

The NFL rescheduled games. 70,000 fans will be attending Raiders-Browns late this afternoon. Is the NFL testing all of those fans? No. They test the players.

zukeisgone

Jan 17, 2019
The Rangers have 3 games to makeup because Covid postponements. Ottawa. Islanders. Montreal. The NHL has so many games to makeup. It looks like The NHL players are not going to the Olympics. The NHL needs to makeup these games. Most of The NHL arenas are booked with other events in February. Does The NHL play these games in a bubble in February? The schedule after the Olympic break is so crowded without all of these games to makeup. It does seem hypocritical to play these games in full buildings. The vaccinated fans in some of these cities would probably test positive. These games are superspreader events. This situation is a mess. Gary Bettman said The NHL cap would start increasing in three seasons including this season. I read that wrong and thought it was three more seasons after this season. The way we are going it will be 2030 before The NHL cap increases again.

The NFL rescheduled games. 70,000 fans will be attending Raiders-Browns late this afternoon. Is the NFL testing all of those fans? No. They test the players.

if COVID is here to stay……testing asymptotic players or anyone for that matter means an end to public gatherings during the cold months…can we switch hockey to a summer sport

Reactions: egelband

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad