GDT: 12/2/2017 | Wings @ Canadiens | 7PM ET | FSD

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Nice game to be watching. Christ, looks like MTL is joining Boston in putting us out of their rear view.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I think that was AAs guy

Lol did AA put a special burr under your saddle just for you? He’s your new Tatar it seems. AA was left to cover 2 guys because everyone but Mantha overcommitted, specifically Glendening.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
f***ing hell Larkin, no wonder he's struggling to score goals. He f***ing sucks at scoring this year, blows every chance

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
We still won't be bad enough to get he first pick. All these hopefuls wanting dahlin, it's a pipe dream. No way is detroit getting the first overall pick

Pipe dream? Come on. I don’t understand why people keep saying this. You don’t have to be seeded last to get the 1st. Top 4 would give us a good chance.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Pipe dream? Come on. I don’t understand why people keep saying this. You don’t have to be seeded last to get the 1st. Top 4 would give us a good chance.

We know. And it is a pipe dream. The chance at Dahlin is only 20% for last place. After that it drops off pretty quickly.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Is anyone else as pissed as I am that f***ing Arizona, Buffalo, and Edmonton could be the difference between us getting a top 3 pick or not? Like go f***ing win some games for once. Give a season without the draft lottery a f***ing try. Some other teams would like a chance for once.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Lol did AA put a special burr under your saddle just for you? He’s your new Tatar it seems. AA was left to cover 2 guys because everyone but Mantha overcommitted, specifically Glendening.

GLendening and XO lost a 50-50 battle in the corner and Green let a pass get through him.
Not AA's fault at all.

Reactions: Peanut

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
We know. And it is a pipe dream. The chance at Dahlin is only 20% for last place. After that it drops off pretty quickly.

It’s not even 20%. It’s like %18. So are you saying it’s a pipe dream for everyone?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad