OT: 117th Obsequious Banter Thread: National Cookie Day is celebrated in December

What is your favorite cookie or two...make it top four? [Select up to four]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Oh no. Not Shane MacGowan.

Bury me at sea
Where no murdered ghost can haunt me
If I rock upon the waves
And no corpse can lie upon me
Let me go, boys, let me go, boys
Let me go down in the mud, where the rivers all run dry

The whole album is fire, but the funniest thing about it is it contains a top 2 Christmas song conceived since Vince Guaraldi. Therefore, per Diem Hard rules, it is. Christmas Album.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

Bury me at sea
Where no murdered ghost can haunt me
If I rock upon the waves
And no corpse can lie upon me
Let me go, boys, let me go, boys
Let me go down in the mud, where the rivers all run dry

The whole album is fire, but the funniest thing about it is it contains a top 2 Christmas song conceived since Vince Guaraldi. Therefore, per Diem Hard rules, it is. Christmas Album.

I get yelled at every year because I insist they're the only good Christmas music, so yes. Correct. :laugh:

The 2nd track off of RS&L ("The Old Main Drag") is one of my favorite things ever written.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Wet days rolling in to Oregon. Time for a Double Mtn IRA by the fake fire
7B47E869-DCF1-4B76-8EE0-8FFF79FA1D4A.jpeg

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So my cat has put on some lbs....was curious if there was an affordable pet scale on Amazon. Saw a bunch but also saw a great Christmas gift for Flahrsy....

View attachment 775890
I just pick up my cats and weigh them+myself on a bathroom scale, then just weigh myself and do some subtraction.

Of course I don't do this all too often because that second number is about 10 higher than I would like.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I just pick up my cats and weigh them+myself on a bathroom scale, then just weigh myself and do some subtraction.

Of course I don't do this all too often because that second number is about 10 higher than I would like.
Good alternative.....

Yeah I actually weighed myself tonight after the past month of not being strict with my diet. Never imagined I would ever reach my current weight after being considered skinny pretty much most of my life up until maybe 5 years ago. Middle age effin sux....

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Good alternative.....

Yeah I actually weighed myself tonight after the past month of not being strict with my diet. Never imagined I would ever reach my current weight after being considered skinny pretty much most of my life up until maybe 5 years ago. Middle age effin sux....
Haven't been back to the gym since the kid was born. I was going about 3 times a week prior to her being born l. I need to get back to it. Do a couple peloton rides a week, but that's enough.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Good alternative.....

I'm only 33 but I'm already starting to feel it. In high school I could eat anything and still not gain weight. I think I graduated at 125 pounds, and I was 5'10". Now I'm up to ~165 on average. I'm just glad I have a job that keeps me on my feet all day. If I was sitting at a desk I'd probably be looking at an extra 20 pounds.

Reactions: wankstifier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad