OT: 116th Obsequious Banter Thread: October is National Pizza Month

October is National Pizza Month. What is/are your favorite pizza topping(s)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I wish all breasts were uncovered all the time.

Be careful what you wish for.

2ac3c380020d5177901d140aaf7b4044

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Brutus surfed the counter today and ate a 1.5" by 10" row of pumpkin pie bars. We had to go to Norristown for Thanksgiving dinner. We left at 2. My parents came to let the dogs out and feed them at 6. We got back at 9. Somewhere from 6 to 9 he threw up, licked it back up, and in doing so licked a little bit of our carpet raw, down to the threading. Happy Thanksgiving

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Brutus surfed the counter today and ate a 1.5" by 10" row of pumpkin pie bars. We had to go to Norristown for Thanksgiving dinner. We left at 2. My parents came to let the dogs out and feed them at 6. We got back at 9. Somewhere from 6 to 9 he threw up, licked it back up, and in doing so licked a little bit of our carpet raw, down to the threading. Happy Thanksgiving

That's a damned good puppy.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Black Friday is kinda cheeks this year. NGL.

Didn’t grab anything? I managed to snag the $80 off $100 error at Amazon Fresh. I don’t know if it’s still working or not. I tipped the shit out of that delivery guy though.

Other than that, the only thing worth grabbing was a new 2nd monitor for my wife and a hell of a deal on a case for the impending build.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Didn’t grab anything? I managed to snag the $80 off $100 error at Amazon Fresh. I don’t know if it’s still working or not. I tipped the shit out of that delivery guy though.

Other than that, the only thing worth grabbing was a new 2nd monitor for my wife and a hell of a deal on a case for the impending build.
Just presents for kiddos which isn't that big of a deal but it was in the List.

Was looking for a new iPhone at the request of family but they're all tied to a carrier and that's not helpful. Also Apple BLECH

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
My Pet Rock would never.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I've played DND before but never really bought in all the way, had trouble figuring it out. Then baldurs gate 3 came out, I bought it on a whim cuz I had a new computer and wanted to try something new, and now I'm obsessed with all things DND. I think I have a problem. Looking at figurines, dice, books, everything DND.

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
I've played DND before but never really bought in all the way, had trouble figuring it out. Then baldurs gate 3 came out, I bought it on a whim cuz I had a new computer and wanted to try something new, and now I'm obsessed with all things DND. I think I have a problem. Looking at figurines, dice, books, everything DND.
I still have the original books (Monster Manual, Players Guide, Fiend Folio, Demigods & Dieties, etc.). Haven’t looked at them in decades, but like the nostalgia.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
It's a shame in a way but not...you've been exposed to 5e which people seem to love..save a good number of old timers

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018

I didn’t get the $350 ps5 because I keep telling myself I’m just gonna spend the money on a pc build but I’m too lazy to build a pc as well. Tough spot

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I never had enough people around me who wanted to play after high school or I would have been the same. Actually, you really just need one person who is competent and eager enough about DMing and you can usually pull numbers together. But my friends were all idiots.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I never had enough people around me who wanted to play after high school or I would have been the same. Actually, you really just need one person who is competent and eager enough about DMing and you can usually pull numbers together. But my friends were all idiots.

We play online now. No one has to waste the time to travel and no matter where in the world anyone moved, it’s not a problem.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
We play online now. No one has to waste the time to travel and no matter where in the world anyone moved, it’s not a problem.

We do everything online but still try to get together as much as possible - makes roleplaying and player interactions better IMO. But being able to do it online helps out when we can't all necessarily get together but are still available to play or to possibly do a shorter session.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad