• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
My wife caught that when we went last month.
Why in the ever loving f*** would I pay more to make sure I inconvenience you less?
All of these fees should be illegal.
Gotcha capitalism. The U.S. is the epitome of a toll booth economy with fees and pass through costs that are complete BS...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Damn this hits hard

One of my core memories of sadness is the time that my mom took me to the card store after I helped out with a ton of chores so I could get a pack but we got there five minutes after they closed.

Getting out of the car and running to the door to have it not open. The sadness can still be felt.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
One of my core memories of sadness is the time that my mom took me to the card store after I helped out with a ton of chores so I could get a pack but we got there five minutes after they closed.

Getting out of the car and running to the door to have it not open. The sadness can still be felt.
Damn that hurts.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

Damn this hits hard

s-l1200.webp

These smelled exactly like strawberries when you opened a pack. I will never forget that.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
"Giant" is the limit. I've found the monstrous ones contain too many wasps to spray to death before they find you.

Are we talking like Pooh bear style bees nest hairdo size?, If so I agree. Wasps nest the size of my fist are doable, but that's pretty much the limit for me

This is worse than any of your food takes.

It was about 2' long and I'm allergic. Zero percent chance of me touching it.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
This is worse than any of your food takes.

It was about 2' long and I'm allergic. Zero percent chance of me touching it.

Oh I shoot that with the spray then celebrate with some vinegar. I'm not allergic, but I do overflow with hate. Bigger than my fist is a different game. There's a line where fear outpaces hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad