What's your lucky or favorite number?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
If it was before Covid I would say yes, but at this point I have no clue. They might have changed policies, or somehow sold out of day passes.

Ignore the entire content of this video except for the audio.
It unlocked a memory, but it’s tucked deep in the back. What is the opening of that music from? Is that the original diablo loading screen music mixed with something else? The exorcist?

Reactions: wankstifier

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
here we go

• CABLE: None
  • CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit
  • CARE2: Cooler Master Mastergel Maker CPU-Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation
  • CAS: CyberPowerPC ONYXIA Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ USB 3.0, Front & Side Tempered Glass (Black Color)
  • CASUPGRADE: None
  • CC: None
  • CD: None
  • COOLANT: None
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2300X 3.5GHz [4.0GHz Turbo] Quad-Core 8MB Cache 65W Processor
  • CS_FAN: Default case fans
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • EVGA_POWER: None
  • FA_HDD: None
  • FAN: DeepCool GAMMAXX GT RGB CPU Air Cooler 4 Heatpipes 120mm RGB low-noise PWM Fan with vibration rubber pad
  • HDD: 512GB Intel 660P M.2 NVME SSD + 3TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo (Combo Drive)
  • HDD2: None
  • HEADSET: None
  • INSTRUCTION: None
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: CyberPowerPC RGB 7 Color Premium Gaming Keyboard
  • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory (Performance Memory by Major Brands)
  • MICROPHONE: None
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF X470-Plus Gaming AM4 ATX w/ RGB, USB 3.1, Realtek LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
  • MOUSE: CyberPowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Standard 600Watts 80 Plus Gold high-efficient Power Supply
  • PRO_WIRING: Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System
  • PROJECTOR: None
  • RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 5 to 10 Business Days
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SLI_BRIDGE: None
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: None
  • USBHD: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB GDDR5 Video Card [VR Ready] (Single Card)
  • WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
  • WNC: None
  • WTV: None

I bookmarked this to sort through when I get some time. Currently chasing a new puppy and my mind is melting.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Guys I have a question for a friend of mine.
She's in Florida right now and wants to go to Disney world, Magic Kingdom. She can't seem to find a ticket for just one day - the best she could find was two days. Is she just bad at searching, haha? Thanks!
They 100% have day passes. You need to make a specific park reservation though with your ticket ahead of time and you can’t just show up at a park anymore. Or at least you can’t until 1/9/24.

If she has any other questions about how things work feel free to ask me.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
She's in Florida right now and wants to go to Disney world, Magic Kingdom. She can't seem to find a ticket for just one day - the best she could find was two days. Is she just bad at searching, haha? Thanks!

I'm a little surprised it isn't a 3 day minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
If it was before Covid I would say yes, but at this point I have no clue. They might have changed policies, or somehow sold out of day passes.

Ignore the entire content of this video except for the audio.
It unlocked a memory, but it’s tucked deep in the back. What is the opening of that music from? Is that the original diablo loading screen music mixed with something else? The exorcist?

The game over screen from castlevania symphony of the night. That was driving me crazy!

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Park attendance is way down, she shouldn't have any problems getting a one day ticket

Reactions: kudymen

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
We got him on the ides of March. Not a joke

qwikmafs

Just so you know, I was at a party at the Chesapeake Inn on Thursday, and this girl was celebrating her 30th birthday, too.

Oh, the other one? That's her mom.

Attachments

• OG3A9942.jpg
    OG3A9942.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 6

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Just so you know, I was at a party at the Chesapeake Inn on Thursday, and this girl was celebrating her 30th birthday, too.

Oh, the other one? That's her mom.
I actually never saw the Arnie movie End of Days but apparently birthing the Antichrist involved having sex with a mother and daughter at the same time. After that movie came out they'd call a pair like that End of Days for shorthand.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Girl actually threw a surprise birthday party for me at a Greek joint out here. Rented out the open bar and everything. I had no idea. She really is the best. 50+ people came...she planned this out for months

Sounds like a keeper, congrats! Kitten threw me one for my 40th. Definitely one of the coolest things someone can do for another.

Speaking of getting old, we went out on the river again Saturday. Took the little one with us in the canoe. After watching some like 10 year old kid do a backflip off the rope swing I thought, I can do that! Didn't quite get all the way around, so it was more of a back dive, but was still a lot of fun. Now my back hurts. Should of stretched

20230805_125756.jpg

20230805_124845.jpg

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Sounds like a keeper, congrats! Kitten threw me one for my 40th. Definitely one of the coolest things someone can do for another
Coworker to my wife: "What are you doing for his 40th? Are you having a party?"
Wife: "No, we're not doing anything."
Coworker: "Come on, you have to have a party!"
Wife: "I guarantee you that the last thing he wants is a party."

Keeper.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
my assumption for basic moderate upgrades are going to be Vid Card..one that I can run and maybe more memory..for now seeking just how far and what I can/should upgrade as opposed to just going all out on a new pc

What kinds of games do you play most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad