GDT: #11; Skip the Losses. Oilers v Sens Jan 31, 7 PM on SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
Koski can be all world if he wants it and I for one have been encouraged with the amount we are seeing him

I wonder what he would accomplish on a team like Nashville or any other defensively sound team

Hopefully we get to see the Bouch Bomb tonight if Bear isn’t good to go

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Koski can be all world if he wants it and I for one have been encouraged with the amount we are seeing him

I wonder what he would accomplish on a team like Nashville or any other defensively sound team

Hopefully we get to see the Bouch Bomb tonight if Bear isn’t good to go
Yep I agree.

The fact that koskinen is playing the way he is behind this D core shows me that on a real team, he’d likely be a solid goalie (I’m thinking consistently top 10-15 statistically) if we had a top pair.

Reactions: Oilhawks

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I’d be surprised if Koskinen isn’t planning. Whether its the right or wrong decision to play him, it always feels like the Oilers make weird decisions compared to most NHL teams. It always feels like theres no trust placed on the secondary players or rookies. In one way it’s understandable because no one’s doing much beside McDavid and Draisaitl and a couple others but on the other hand, if players don’t feel like their important it’s probably tough to feel like part of the team.

Balakay14

Sep 17, 2019
I really hope Bouchard is in tonight, as long as his back is good. Don't know why you wouldn't play him over Russell on his off-side. Additionally, not that the Oilers should take Ottawa lightly, or play down to their level, but if there's any team to give Bouchard a shot against in the division Ottawa is certainly your best bet.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Oilers probably banking on that 3 day break between the Tuesday game and Saturday night vs. Cow town. Kosky is going to need that rest. Start him tonight and then he has almost a full week off if we start someone else Tuesday?

Edit: nvm I don't know anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad