GDT: 11/9/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Chicago vs Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
some of the worst hockey i've seen this team play. just in time for the annual canes beatdown

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
They won two cups doing that and had a chance for a third. It's really hard to blame them. Now? They probably shouldn't keep borrowing but it made perfect sense at the time.
Nothing left to borrow. It's all gone

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
They won two cups doing that and had a chance for a third. It's really hard to blame them. Now? They probably shouldn't keep borrowing but it made perfect sense at the time.

Yeah no kidding, we were contenders right up until last season where is this dumb shit coming from? "OH they probably should've started rebuilding after the 3rd straight trip to the finals"? :laugh:

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Yeah no kidding, we were contenders right up until last season where is this dumb shit coming from? "OH they probably should've started rebuilding after the 3rd straight trip to the finals"? :laugh:
Not close to contending last year. Lost in round 1. SMDH.

Not rebuild but BALANCE between the present and future so you extend the window.

Seems lost on some of you. Oh well. Shrug. Gonna be brutal around here for the foreseeable future. There's no help coming. Not sure what you don't understand.

Reactions: Powerplay17

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL

Not rebuild but BALANCE between the present and future so you extend the window.

Seems lost on some of you. Oh well. Shrug. Gonna be brutal around here for the foreseeable future. There's no help coming. Not sure what you don't understand.
Pretty sure the consensus was we lost in round 1 almost solely because of Vasi.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

So coming off 3 straight finals you thought before the playoffs last year that this team was going to lose in round 1 and should've started the rebuild?

Hi guys I'm Mr.Hindsight trying to look smart

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
How does this change planning for the future? You think Jeannot is worth 1st-5th round draft picks plus foote? Seriously?

So coming off 3 straight finals you thought before the playoffs last year that this team was going to lose in round 1 and should've started the rebuild?

Hi guys I'm Mr.Hindsight trying to look smart
This is a dishonest post. I never said REBUILD. Ever. I am talking about not putting 3rd and 4th mortgages on the house. Comprehension issues?

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL

We played the Leafs better in 2023 than we did in 2022. It makes losing to them last year even more frustrating...it was 50/50 and maybe even in their favor in 2022 and we narrowly got through. We skated circles around them most games last year and Vasi couldn't make big saves in the home games.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013

Don't have time for straight up liars.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
How does this change planning for the future? You think Jeannot is worth 1st-5th round draft picks plus foote? Seriously?

This is a dishonest post. I never said REBUILD. Ever. I am talking about not putting 3rd and 4th mortgages on the house. Comprehension issues?

In a position to make a 4th straight finals run and 3 cups in 4 years but you want our GM not do anything. Are you ok?

The Jeannot trade was bad but a move was going to be made regardless, not like any of those pieces would make us a better team in the near future so not sure why you keep crying about current results like those picks would've changes anything now.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
read how coop said that he’s matured as a coach and losses don’t make him mad anymore and it does appear to have spread to the team, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad