AHCzW5t.png

2H9eXp2.png

hef38Ow.png

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
they teach you how to say the word "obviously" in college
Obviously.

I want a 60-minute effort tonite or I'm officially kicking off the "It-shouldn't-take-Breakfast-to-Lunch-30-Viewings-of-the-Leafs-Game-Message-Sending-Maybe-You-Should-Change-The-GamePlan-or-Your-Messages-Are-Getting-Stale-Coop" Campaign
I shall assist by shortening this into a hashtag, especially if we lose to Chicago:

#FireCooper

Better? Yes, no?

My wife is from Chicago and we go to this game every year, it's awesome every time. Tonight we're sitting behind the players bench in section 130 row D. Any feedback on these seats? I've read mixed reviews.
Good seats IMHO. I always try to get the tickets two rows off the glass on the opposite side near the northern blue line. First time my wife sat that close she couldn't believe how violently the glass shook.:D

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
What's the line on how many goals we give up in the third period alone?

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
My wife is from Chicago and we go to this game every year, it's awesome every time. Tonight we're sitting behind the players bench in section 130 row D. Any feedback on these seats? I've read mixed reviews.
Pics or it didn't happen and we all "StaySalty".

Reactions: DaBolts

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hopefully tonight is a fun game.

Also got notice of facebook that today (and yesterday) mark that it's been 4 years since the team was playing here in Sweden, crazy how times flies.

Let's go Lightning!!

Reactions: DaBolts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad