GDT: 11/25/13 - 7:30PM EDT - New York Rangers VS Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think Labrie's fate just got sealed. When Pyatt comes back, he's getting waived.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Glad Bishop got the shutout he should of had in Anaheim.

Need to keep winning and make up for those bad west coast games.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Great game. Man, I would've loved to have been in the TBTF tonight. Glad you got to enjoy it stryfe.

Everyone is complaining about how many shots we gave up, but, if you look at the quality of the shots, they weren't that great. Our D played pretty tight tonight. Sticks in the right places. What I'm most upset about is our offense in the third... We weren't in their zone for very long. But maybe that was expected, as we were up by a good margin and needed to play a tighter D game.

Rangers didn't exactly play that well tonight and we capitalized. Great win. Broke the slump, Marty's night to celebrate, Kucherov impressed all of us, Bishop with the shutout.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Great game. Man, I would've loved to have been in the TBTF tonight. Glad you got to enjoy it stryfe.

Everyone is complaining about how many shots we gave up, but, if you look at the quality of the shots, they weren't that great. Our D played pretty tight tonight. Sticks in the right places. What I'm most upset about is our offense in the third... We weren't in their zone for very long. But maybe that was expected, as we were up by a good margin and needed to play a tighter D game.

Rangers didn't exactly play that well tonight and we capitalized. Great win. Broke the slump, Marty's night to celebrate, Kucherov impressed all of us, Bishop with the shutout.

Yeah, I'd like to see the scoring chance numbers. Bishop made his biggest saves in the first period. We were in shutdown mode in the 3rd.

Great to see two guys that needed to score get a couple goals a-piece.

Very much a feel-good night.

Some credit to Stammer for starting things off with the inspirational moment this afternoon.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Amazing game from Bishop.

And this is the type of effort we need from Marty every game, he played great.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Awesome game...I love complete victories like that. Great game by Bishop, and memorable games for both Kuch and MSL.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I had a dream a vision of an incredible day. I wrote it I predicted it. Kucherov first gwg wont be his last first shift first shot 32 seconds in for him 2 min in game.

Martys celebration purcell the im sorry goal marty with 3 point night classic.

Yet we had one surprise I never expected something that defies logic something that took me to the core of my being.

I fell down stairs last week suffered knee issue small one leg snapped and ankle snapped fully. Leg is very bad honestly ankle still shouldnt be walking on it and was sure I broke my tibia or fibula!!

I took 12 minutes to stand and for two days needed help getting up or down stairs.

Steven I am the WOLVERINE OR SUPERHUMAN breaks his dammed leg in half and walks 2 weeks later.

As long as I live I will not forget that moment when saw him walk out with barely a limp to hand marty that gift.

So everything else to me was minor and great but stamkos doing that makes him the man that he is:)

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
1. MSL - his night afterall
2. Bish
3. Kucherov - GWG

This is how I would rank them.

Also, I thought Hedman played a good game. When Thompson missed the breakaway, He made a great play to stymie the rush at our blue line and allow the third guy to get back. This during the 5 on 3.

TJ played great too.

Alivesi

Feb 1, 2012
Ontario
This is how I would rank them.

Also, I thought Hedman played a good game. When Thompson missed the breakaway, He made a great play to stymie the rush at our blue line and allow the third guy to get back. This during the 5 on 3.

TJ played great too.

I thought Hedman and Sustr played more physical and both had good games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad