STREAMS:
1: cricfree.tv - 2: nutjob.eu - 3: lag10.com

bylr.png

p5qa.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
Can't wait to see Marty recognised for his 1000th NHL game even if it is a couple of games late. That "history will be made" video of Marty game me major goosebumps, love it.

Also can't wait to see Kucherov in his NHL debut.

On paper that's a decent team the Rangers have, but I have no doubt if we play like we did against the Ducks just over a week ago we can win this game.

Awesome GDT Days!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
This should be a good game for the team to bounce back. Martys silver stick game, the team is back home and an Atlantic division team. As much as I like that they have called up Korobov and Kucherov, I think it is clear that in doing so SFY has hit the Panik Button and so shall I.

panik_button1.jpg

Go Lightning :bolts

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
First to get out of the way WE DOMINATE AND WIN 6-2. Second this will maybe be one of the longest post you guys get from me and I aint apologizing you don't like it don't read it I aint holding no gun to your head and personally don't care too much what you think. No harm there intended. Just the way it is.

Now I remember when we had a cup, The vision of that the tears having a friend who took me to almost every game. Well I took him he was in wheelchair and had season tickets but what an experience to witness 30 some games that magical season. Marty and richards were my guys along with a little known goalie who just amazed me every time I saw him!!

I remember also when you guys questioned me what I believe how I view certain guys. Well the time is here people this is the true first test. I can't make believers out of you but he will. THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING. The red army is HERE. Or the scout or whatever you want to call this first step lol. Sit back and enjoy my friends cause the future starts tonight.

The Nightmare is here but not for Tampa just everyone else. He needs help but we have some reeeeeeeeaaaaalll goooooooooood help!!

So another prediction 8 points? First game? No 4 goals NO hertl got away with that but tapered off. Will say my favorite prospect is a little off net the last little bit but he hasnt earned the nickname clutch for nothing.

2 goals marty 3 points TAMPA IS BACK and the fear starts spreading. Its in the air almost as tear jerking as seeing an old guy a chuk grab that silver icon and kiss it.

So my friends be prepared to witness the first step of the future the second will be here next year and the third I predict the year after. The rest of the pieces are going to fall into place during that time.

Boston is looking for their cell phones so they can stay and keep partying they are coming by land they are coming by sea they have crossed the mountain and are coming by night and coming by day.

What you gonna do when the nightmare the reality of the situation truly hits you.

I say Boston turns tail and runs from the fight and we no longer say we cannot beat them we laugh at them and let them know. Our future is brighter do what you can we will beat down you lines and take out your men. When we start to dominate them over the next 2-3 years we will look back at this moment in awe and say this was the beginning and we saw it all!!

The Russians are coming and JoDangles is warming up. The giant has risen and coming to fulfill the destiny in the bay. We will be a class upon itself and the rest will just say man that guy had a vision and he saw it through. He hired the right people and they all did well. We thank them for the memories which we all love as we become the team which is always above.

Not one not two not three nor four. We will rise above and in 20 years say we saw it all. 8 is the number which I foresee. I hope you all come along for this magical ride with me.

Now all kidding aside the future is ever changing. I BELIEVE though maybe you guys think im crazy time will tell. I see a team a dynasty in the making. I see the 20 year romance coming to the ultimate finalization.

You say lower your expectations. I refuse. I wont do it till I'm proven wrong. You can doubt or scoff or do what you want. I see a future a line that will be unstoppable. A dream line of three guys who will do things we have given up hope to see for a number of years.

The great one showed us what can be done. So prepare yourself. Even when Kucherov is off not finding the net he is offense on every shift. He will get his chances no matter what you try to do to stop him.

The train is coming get off the tracks. Witness and feel the tension the dread of the foes cause they are going to start learning what is coming. They will fear terror and fear and respect. The lightning are for real. No more questions just ultimate dread. The reality sets in. Or begins and people will say. Oh my how did this happen how did we miss so badly. Overlooking not one not two but three guys we should have been all over. They already know is 6 to 8 they messed up on. Now are gonna know there is a group that is above even those that they really made wrong calls on.

This week my mighty beloved red wings a fan said we should take SFY out of the rafters for the quincey trade lol. To me that was kinda funny cause we got the giant. The vasi the glove the guy who will be leading us in the future to the promised land.

For now though we have the Bishop spreading the terror. The Nightmare arrives tonight I wish was in the garden honestly. The biggest stage of the world? But we are playing the hated yankees (oh wrong sport) the rangers good luck to them.

The neatest thing to me is Brad Richards is coming back to witness the Silver being handed to Marty. Not the Silver that will come as long as he stays for a couple extra years!! But still is kinda poetic tonight.

So go Lightning go Bolts bring down the thunder hear the roar. Fear us for you have reason to know we have it all. The time has began the future draws nigh the tension arises and we are witness to a dream and a plan.

We are going to see a different team tonight. We are going to envision what we will become. We are going to toast and laugh and shake hands. In the end we will look back and know we witnessed something great something magical something that defines every dream.

So yes high praise yes a dream. One man does not make all the difference is just the calamitous result for every other nhl team of many different factors which will make this day special and of the PLAN SFY you are the man. Thank you Vinik from this lightning fan.

So I proved here I hope I have a mind to some of you with some bigger words and some poetry not good poetry though lol.

Anyway thank you all for bearing with me being friends I enjoyed this I will enjoy tonights game more though whatever happens.

Cause I bought the plan and the dream!! My glass is full!!

WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN.

6-2 whatcha gonna do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Days of 04? Why dont we have a lightning logo in the Smilies? Maybe you can get that done?

:bolts:bolts:bolts:bolts::stanley::stanley::stanley::stanley::stanley::stanley::

and ok you all can put me here!!
:pb::pb::pb::

Last edited:

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I was going to predict...

Lightning win 6-3
Goals:

Kuch: 4
Marty: 1
Flip: 1

but if Kuch is playing on the 4th line:

4-3 Rangers in OT

Goals:
Flip
Marty
Brown

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Lightning win 3 to 2. Kucherov with a Powerplay goal from MSL. Very Stamkos like, causing Lightning fans everywhere to do a double take thinking that Stamkos may have indeed came back a couple of months early only to suffer massive dissappointment when they see #86 instead of #91. :laugh:

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Lightning win 3 to 2. Kucherov with a Powerplay goal from MSL. Very Stamkos like, causing Lightning fans everywhere to do a double take thinking that Stamkos may have indeed came back a couple of months early only to suffer massive dissappointment when they see #86 instead of #91. :laugh:

Except that Lightning Fans would have to be Pejorative Slured to confuse the right handed Stamkos with the left handed Kucherov. Would be a neat trick to see Kucherov take a backhanded one timer that rivaled Stamkos' though.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
There's no goalie I fear like Lundqvist (Rask is steadily climbing and is now a close second on my list). So I'd definitely rather face him when the offense is humming than now, when we're trying to find it.

Big, big game. If we lose this one, we're in big-picture panik mode. We all knew the road trip would be tough, but now we're at home, and we have a lot of young players and no one knows where their heads will be at if we drop 5 straight.

Then again, if we win, I feel like things will be back on track and the team will settle down.

I'd rather not see Kucherov on fourth, but I LOVE seeing Nate given a chance on second. I think he's deserved a bigger role for a long time. Wish it was something like Nate-Kuch-Marty, for a grinder, playmaker, and scorer combo.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Except that Lightning Fans would have to be Pejorative Slured to confuse the right handed Stamkos with the left handed Kucherov. Would be a neat trick to see Kucherov take a backhanded one timer that rivaled Stamkos' though.

You haven't been on the Lightning's facebook page much have you?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

It'll happen. You wait.

Also, I fear Rask probably more that any goalie in the league. It seems he always holds us to one goal a game, if we get it. The King, I'm not so worried about.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Looking forward to seeing Andrej Sustr tonight. How do you guys think he's coming along? Any projections?

The Rangers have been tough to score on this season. After giving up 25 goals in our first 5 games, we've allowed just 29 in our next 18 (1.61 per game). Unfortunately, we still can't score them ourselves with any consistency. :laugh:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Looking forward to seeing Andrej Sustr tonight. How do you guys think he's coming along? Any projections?

The Rangers have been tough to score on this season. After giving up 25 goals in our first 5 games, we've allowed just 29 in our next 18 (1.61 per game). Unfortunately, we still can't score them ourselves with any consistency. :laugh:

Good luck to you guys love seeing richards pouliot and moore back:)

This is a special game so think we really show up and light it up. We even though lost and got dominated in ways last 4 games showed a lot of good things too so think this is where we right the train.

Sustr to me has been like Dekeyser for detroit last year. He makes mistakes but his reach is just incredible so he minimizes the mistakes by getting the puck back or battling for it etc...

So cant say rock solid even though want to. Shocking? How good he has really looked as a rookie pleasantly surprised!! I put him as an MVP player type so far this year for us that was unexpected. Bishop obviously is the true MVP though.

Projections? If we make no moves he probably winds up our number 2 for next year but would rather he play with gudas and we get girardi from you at trade deadline:)

What do you want for Girardi?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Boyle was 2 games ago, tonight is against Richie, and Wednesday we have Vinny's first game back.

Too bad the Flyers are in Sunrise tonight and not tomorrow. Could of had the old Big 3 together for the stick ceremony :(

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Just realized I'm gonna miss Marty's 1000 game :( I've been there for like the past 500 Marty, congratulations! Someone take video for me!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad