GDT: 11-14-2017 Canucks at Kings 7:30 PST, FSW; Game #18

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Totally. No in between, obviously

Yeah you're right, there's never any praise when they are playing well on here, right?
This guy understands what “in between” means. Kings win and they’re gods, we’re TIED going into the 3rd and everything sucks. We’re even “falling for Dahlin” despite being first in the division...

HODOR

This guy can't see a crappy period by the kings when there is one. Kings had a great start and have been terrible sense. Oh but yes, it's OK guys, the game is still tied.

I'll say it in terms perhaps you might understand. Even if the kings win, that was a crappy period.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I ask my sister if I miss a period how the Kings are playing after the score. Because play doesn't always reflect the score board.

It's 2-2 but the Kings are playing like ass. They can turn it around in the third. But they haven't been good at all today.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Yeah you're right, there's never any praise when they are playing well on here, right?

This guy can't see a crappy period by the kings when there is one. Kings had a great start and have been terrible sense. Oh but yes, it's OK guys, the game is still tied.

I'll say it in terms perhaps you might understand. Even if the kings win, that was a crappy period.
Nowhere did I dispute the Kings have played poorly, I just have the ability to not lose my mind when considering all the factors. Kings best period has been the third. They could win 6-2. They might lose 6-2, but guess what? The sun will rise tomorrow.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
Didnt the new guy comment about how a 2 goal lead in the first equates to a likely win. Not the first time he has screwed with karma :skeptic:
No he quoted some statical analysis that fox mentioned last game. That was something like 66% of teams to score the first goal wins. But 67% of teams that score the second goal wins.
Fox brought it up when we were so snake bitten last game and should have gotten the second goal if not for Jones.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I bet a modern day version of this video could be made with a current Kings defenseman.

thwq59m.jpg

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Nowhere did I dispute the Kings have played poorly, I just have the ability to not lose my mind when considering all the factors. Kings best period has been the third. They could win 6-2. They might lose 6-2, but guess what? The sun will rise tomorrow.

That was some moving of goal posts. You definitely don't skip arm day.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010

Funny story.

At work we always take a dig at each-other when the office gets stressful. Always comment how the sun will rise tomorrow and your paycheck stays the same hehe.

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

Winger23

May 3, 2007

So people are losing their minds because they are posting about how bad that period was? Get over yourself. At least you're right about the sun rising...

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

Nobody is losing their minds. They’re just opining with what they’re seeing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad